Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is michele im 22 and i have a one boy.i was told last week that i had pcos because i was getting periods every two or three months.and ive not been told much so i dont understand it much i ask myself why the same as everyone else does i expect.ive been trying for another baby for a while now and nothing is happening.if anyone would like to chat please do so

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Michele

Glad to have a nother newbie on board.

Completely understand how you feel. Although I have known I had it for 4 years only just started reading up about it as my doctor didnt really tell me much about so didnt think it was that serious!!

The site is great and you get some really good info from the girls.

Love to chat anytime.

Take care

Tezza x

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi ive not long found out and its not very nice is it sorry i didnt get back to u sooner ive just been hectic with my son.last night though i did have real painfull legs though i could hardly walk and i dont useally get problems with my legs im sure i red somewhere that your legs can be affected.im always tired anyway speak to u later

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was diagnosed with PCOS six years ago, but it’s only since I’m TTC that I’ve tried to get it under control. Mostly I suffer through tiredness and being down (I wouldn’t go as far as to say depressed), I could never motivate myself to get up in the morning and would go to bed when I got in from work. I’ve found that my symptoms are controllable with my diet in conjunction with Metformin. I try to avoid all bad carbs, like white bread and pasta and eat lots of fresh fruit and vegetables and drink lots of fresh water. I also try to walk for about half an hour every day. Through doing this I have lost five pounds this week and I’m feeling a lot more positive.

Taking Agnus Castus and VB6 also brought on my first ‘natural’ period in 8 years. There are a lot of things you can try to control the symptoms of PCOS, it’s just a case of trying different things and seeing which ones work for you.

Good luck to you.

Kitty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts