Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello -
I am just over 5 weeks PG following ICSI and have had very painful, swollen breasts. This morning my breast tenderness seems to have stopped overnight. I am obviously very worried that this is a bad indication and am now expecting the worst.
Has anyone had a similar experience?
Many thanks
Molly

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Molly

My breast symptoms come and go so try not to worry too much hun - i know that is easier to say than do as i also panic over every symptom then panic over the lack of them.

Heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy for you!

Kelly x

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Dear Molly

I am now 15 weeks pregnant, and this has so far happened to me at least 5 times.

The first time was at around 6 weeks. To make matters worse, it was accompanied with a brown discharge. I was convinced everything was over and cried my eyes out for hours. The next day, I woke up and my sore boobs were back with a vengeance. As I say, it happened several times, and each time everything was fine.

Obviously if the sore breasts don't return and you get other worrying symptoms I would get it checked out with your clinic/hospital, but the loss of sore breasts alone definately does not mean the worst.

I hope everything is fine, will be thinking of you
Kate x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.