Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi girls . were are now aproved . it was on the 18 aug 2005. then we got a family placement worker and he came out to see me and my new hub, but today we got a phone call to tel us to ring him at the office s-workers office  ,, AND I DONT KNOW WHY ,, what happens next . with the worker. do you think we could have good news , i can not wait untill tomorow please help me i will be up at 9am on that phone to see if we have a new little life waiting for a mummy and daddy... can any one help here ? ..x

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Molly

It sound like really good news - I hope so for you any way, I'd be just like you, I won't sleep a wink & then will be up at the crack of dawn waiting for the clock to tick over to 9 a.m.

I really hope it is good news - wouldn't it be fantastic - let us all know asap!!! ;D

If its any consolation - when we were doing concurrent planning & were waiting for a placement we were out when our SW called & she just left a message saying could you ring me when you get this message _ this we did straight way & just caught her at the office & it was to tell us all about a match so I'm really hoping its the same for you!! FINGERS CROSSED!!

Love Andrea
xx

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Molly

Good luck

I hope it is good news for you.  I remember those times of sitting by the phone and hoping/waiting it would ring.  Please let us know if its a possible match.

Hope you have a good nights sleep!!

Karen x

·
Registered
71 Posts
Does anyone know what happend with Molly's phone call  ^idiot^ - the curiosity has been killing me for days  ??? !!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Molly - Where are you and what happened?

Laine

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I've also been wondering what has happened to Molly...................really hoping you have some good news for us soon Molly...................we all want the best for you & if you could let us know what that phone call was about, we may stop pestering you!! :)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^Bubble Gum^  no not good news. just a phone call to ask me a little question , so i asked the s -worker when will it be told me after xmas as they dont place children b4 xmas. last xmas not being a mummy.. hope fully thanks girls for all you replys...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Aww Molly, im sooo relieved, i was thinking that maybe you had gotten some awful news  ^phone^ & that's why you hadn't posted!!  I know it would have been nice to have had a placement before christmas but it must be great to know you are starting a new year that will contain hopefully many many happy occassions!!

keeping my fingers crossed for you,

Lou.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Hi Molly

I was so hoping you had some good news.........Many SS don't place children before Christmas as they say its traumatic for them.  We found out about our DS in November and he didn't move in with us until January, we started introductions in January.

I'm also glad though that it wasn't BAD news for you and at least you can plan the next 2 months and then you know your journey will really be starting.

A new year and a new family.

Thankyou for taking the time to let us know that everything is OK!

Love
Andrea
xx :)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hi girls im still here waiting on a little phone call. any one had any good news to share.
hope you are all well and looking forward to christmas..... ^snowflake^

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.