Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to post to tell newbies to the thread that there are internal pictures of my pcos and endometriosis in the medical file in the gallery. As several people have asked me about the pictures. It's worth a look if you've not seen it, as it shows what the pcos looks like on the ovaries.

I may be due to have another laparoscopy later in the year, if our next set of tx doesnt work (to laser off what has grown back).. if i do i'll get some more pics, it would be interesting to see the difference.

I was a bit shocked when looking in the gallery today to discover that over 300 people have looked at them!!
Worrying really that so many people have seen my insides!!

Ju x

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Well done for sharing your piccies sicknote xx

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jen.. I love Rescue Remedy... and recommend it to loads of people..Hvae seen they now do it in a spray.., when i fly people at the airport look at me funny as if i'm taking drugs!!

Ju x

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
The spray is great.  I use it sometimes while driving as i get panic attacks.  Couldn't drive and use the dropper !!!!!  Much safer !!!!

·
Premium Member
6,986 Posts
:eek: fascinating pics hun! bit worried about ya dh keeping a pic on his desk tho! ^roflmao^
i got pcos too and never seen it in pic form,  :-\
ceri xx

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi there

Thank you for this- cleared up the awful visions I had in my mind! I have PCOs and was diagnosed with it in September 2004.  I have been on clomid and conceived but miscarried at 10 weeks so am now waiting to go back on it.

Fingers crossed eh and thanks again.

Humph.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi.. Am new at this. Was diagnosed with PCOS,27, married for 2 years, never on contraceptive and never got pregnant. Was on clomid for 2 cycles but dont like the side effects.. Now using accupuncture and herbs... maybe I'll get lucky this time.  ^reiki^

·
Registered
48 Posts
;D
cheers for the pics sicknote there great, if not a little wierd, just think thats whats in side us all? i always thought that pc ovarys would look a bit like a crusty egg, but thats not the case i see. learn somthing new everyday! xxx love sarah.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice pictures!

I would have loved to see my own scan pictures last November but the appointment for the follow up was so rushed as the consultant failed to turn up and so they drafted in someone else an hour later! 

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hi
Could someone tell me how to view these pictures - I'm sure it's obvious but I'm afraid I can't workit out!
Thanks
J x

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.