Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

i just want some advice my son has breathing probs, prob asthma has been given 2 pumps but he is really having difficulty breathing at night he snores and gets breathless n wheezy, i propped him up last night as he was really bad, is there any thing like a wedge pillow or something i can get and can i get it on prescritions or do i have to buy it would be very grateful for yr help as neither of us getting any sleep, he cant feed properly cause of this he choking etc as well.

pip34 n tyler xxx

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Hi Pip,

Just butting in here (sorry HVs  ;)) ... thought if I could try and help you and Tyler get a good nights sleep the HVs won't mind  :)

Whenever my two had colds or were "chesty" I used to raise the head of their cots, by just placing a couple of big books under the legs of the cot at the head of it.  Worked for us and we didn't have the worries of pillows etc.

The other thing that I used to do, as they got older  (Tyler is maybe a little too young yet - you will know if you think he is mobile enough), was to give them a pillow but to put it under the base sheet of the cot - so that there was no risk of it smothering them.

Hope his breathing eases and you are all sleeping soundly again soon.

Dee
xxx

PS - Sorry again HVs  :-*

1 - 2 of 2 Posts