Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please can anyone help?  I am on my last ever 2WW and so scared that I have blown it  :'( :'( :'(

I am on day 10 and using crinone gel and they always say you have to walk around for 10 -15 mins after you use it so I usually go for a walk with the dog afterwards but on day 6 (4 days after day 2 frozen embryo transfer) I slipped over on the snow and fell quite heavily onto my bum which was bad enough but I managed to convince myself that if the embies had implanted by then they would have been ok, so the last 3 days I have been going for a walk on a treadmill instead as we still have lots of snow but I suddenly woke up in the night panicking because the treadmill has these metal handgrips that pick up your pulse rate and I have realised I shouldn't have used them - have I killed the embies if they were still there?  :'( :'( :'( 

DH says they work by sending an electric current through your body and I know you're not supposed to use body fat measuring scales which work the same way when you're pregnant -  If anyone knows about this or works in a gym please please can you help?  The treadmill is at home, i am not a member of a gym.

Also if there is a better place where I could post this please let me know, I wasn't sure whether to put it on ask a midwife?

I must also say I know how lucky I am to already have my little boy who I literally love more than life itself but I am trying to have another baby so he has a sibling and just because DS and I would dearly love another one, I haven't been on FF for such a long time because have just been so busy and the thread I was regularly on (ex clomid chicks chatter) sort of tailed off and I didn't think it was right just to pop up again once I started tx again when I haven't been on for so long (have had another failed cycle since DS was born) but I am so desperate for help and didn't know where else to turn.  If anyone can find it in their heart to help me I would be so grateful.

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hi Sarah

Long time no speak

How wonnderful to be on your ^2ww^
wishing you a BFP

Just wanted to say on my first 2ww i fell down the stairs about day 8 of the 2ww and feared the worst convinced myself the worst but as you know i had a bfp and a healthy little one

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Em

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Em, lovely to hear from you, can't believe your gorgeous little boy is so big now!  Got really confused at first by your "Holly" name btw  ;)  How is Willow these days? Had forgotten you fell down the stairs during 2WW and as you say it all turned out brilliantly in the end! Thanks for that hun. xx

Still really worried about the heart monitor thing though  :(

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
tried to PM you SarahP good to see you back! The ex clomid thread seems to have died now  :(  I am sure everything will be fine.  I fell on snow last year when pregnant and all was well

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Helloooooo SarahS!!! It's so great to hear from you.  I saw that gorgeous Rosie had got a little sister some time ago, how fab, lucky you  :-*  Thanks for the reassurance hun.  I guess only time will tell!  Feeling no symptoms AT ALL and its day 11 now but then I don't think I had any at this stage with Wills so who knows  :-\

Take care and keep in touch!  I am going to try and get on here a lot more often, the only trouble is its addictive  ::)

love Sarah xxx

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OMG just realised Miss Rosie is nearly THREE!!!  :eek:  Bless her little cottons, time goes too fast for my liking  ;)  xx

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
yes she is THREE next Monday...and is a cheeky madam!  She is having a SHREK party...yes I thought she would be into barbie and pink stuff but no its all about SHREK!

Baby Grace is 6 months and harder work than Rosie EVER was but she is worth it!

Keep us posted with your 2WW.  ^pray^

Sarah

1 - 7 of 7 Posts