Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello lovely ladies  ^hugme^
please can i have some advice i am on day 8/9 on thursday of my 50mg of clomid but i need some advice i have been struggling with severe period pains and hot and cold flushes and extremely sore boobies,  before i was diagnosed with pcos when i first thought something was wrong  years ago after my mc it was due to severe flushing which got horrendeous one month after my mc i then went on to loose weight and things seemed to get better but this last month i have started getting hot and cold flushes all the time and i am in pain what should i do i thought if i lost weight my pcos would get better which is what was constantly drummed into me by hospital loose weight it will help so why am i getting these hormonal changes again its not happened for a while and now its happening again any advice as i am pretty miserable at the moment spent this evening crying over hubby (god that man deserves a medal putting up with me) just how can you help yourself with pcos what makes it better any advice would realy be appreciated right now

loads of love and support
lisa  :'( ^idiot^

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
lisa i dont suffer from PCOS so dont know weather its the norm to have these flushes but i did suffer with them whilst on clomid + working in a warm enviroment was hell, i just grit my teeth but if you cant go on like this i would normally suggest you speak to nurses but i know you have issues with them at the mo  ^hugme^ maybe rign GP + ask there advice + have you thought of taking your clomid of a evening so the flushes are a little more easier to handle ??? as for the AF pains nasty ones are a SE too of the clomid all i can suggest there is a hot water bottle + choccy hun but again if you are concerned then a visit to a medical profesional may be a good idea, you have been on clomid for a while now over the past yrs + they are the best to advise you  ^hugme^

takecare  :-*

xxx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts