Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

I've been a FF member for a while but I'm still a bit of a newbie and I've just been having investigation appointments for the last 9 months...BUT finally we are due to start our 1st ICSI cycle and it's all a bit exciting and a lot scary (especially when I brought the big bag of drugs home!!!). Anyway I don't know if I'm in the right cycle buddies group but I start sniffing on 14th October and then go for my first injection appointment on 28th October so I thought this was the best place to start!!

Things are all a bit mad at work (typical I suppose) but I hope to be able to log on quite regularly and it would be great to have people to chat to who are doing the same thing!

I hope you don't mind me joining you!

Good luck and lots of babydust to everyone!!! ^fairydust^

Lots of love,

Hannah xxxx ^daisy^

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Hi Hannah,

I am quite new as well and going to have down-reg injection on 19th Oct (not long after you start sniffing!!).  I think best place to join the chat is under 'October girlies'!!
Good luck and chat to you there.
Love
Kelly
x

·
Registered
599 Posts
Hello
I am due to start my 3rd ICSI, my approx date is the 28th October too. same as Hannah.
Good luck to the both of you.  ^reiki^
Pebble

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Hi Hannah,

I was just looking through the boards when I saw your post - I think you were in the chatroom the other night when I had a look in there to see how it works.  Just wanted to apologise as I was trying to type a reply to your 'hello' but my connection bombed out so I only got as far as 'Hi, i'm just..' - don't know if that actually came up or it just showed me logging out!  Anyway, sorry if I seemed rude!!!

Good luck with your ICSI.. not long to start now  :)
Petlamb xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts