Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies,

You will see from my profile that it's a long story!!

But, all year I have had regular AF's - every 28-29 days.  I know I ovulated this time and it is now day 38 and no AF.  And, about 2 1/2 weeks ago I had a brown discharge that was light and lasted very on and off for 2 days and then pink discharge, only when I wiped. (Sorry TMI!!).  Never had this and yes, I convinced myself it could be implantation bleed.  But, tested on Sunday (Day 34) with clearblue and it was negative.

It could well be my body playing tricks, but please help, any stories would be appreciated!!

Jo
x

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Moved you Jo as hopefully someone can help you here :)

Good luck, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Jo,

TTC and the related stress can play havoc with our systems... but as you have had regular AF's it does seem a bit odd that all of a sudden AF is late (although not unheard of, obviously).

Do you know what day you ovulated?

Have you re-tested?

I am not medically qualified hun, but my personal advice would be to test again this weekend and see what result you get....... if it is BFN yet AF still doesn't show up, I would advise a trip to the GP to see what he/she says.

Hope you get your BFP  ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^pray^

Thinking of you - keep us posted  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Reality xx xx  :-*

·
Registered
253 Posts
Jo I too am as regular as clockwork (always 26) but a couple of months before my tx started I had a corpus luteal cyst on my ovary - I had ovulated but instead of shrinking back down, the 'burst follie' filled with blood. Apparently it's not that unusual and isn't anything to worry about - mine was only found because I was having a pre-tx scan! It took a couple of months to resolve completely, but the point (and I am getting there I promise!) is that it knocked my cycle out that month by 11 days... which is quite normal for that type of cyst. Just a possibility... hope you're ok..xx

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your replies.  Day 39 and still no AF.  I do think that it is probably a blip, but still like being in a "bubble" that I could be pg!  Only reason I kind of think that, is because I definately ovulated on day 15 and had a light pink/brown discharge on day 21 & 22.  But, hey, after 8 years, I know it is a slim chance!

Think I will re-test again, but in the meantime, contact Dr George at Care Notts.

Thanks again,

J
x

·
Premium Member
2,762 Posts
Hi Joanne
Don't you just hate it when our bodies mess us about :mad:
The spotting you had a couple of weeks ago could have been an early light AF :-\ I guess, I've had this on occasion and I too have usually been quite regular.
I'd probably test again as I know it must be driving you ^idiot^
Give the clinic a call and ask them what they think.
Keep us posted hun
Take care :-*
Gayn
Xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts