Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls :) I got a letter from the ivf clinic 2 weeks ago, to say we have reached the top of the list for our 1st treatment, they need me to have bloods done on day 2 or 3 of my cycle, i got AF today at 7pm tonight,will they class today as day 1 or tomorrow?? Im thinking of phoning in sick at work tomorrow ,just so i can go to clinic if needed do you think they would want me to have them tomorrow?? thanx for you help love louise x :) ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
Hi hun

Day 1 is the day AF arrives so I guess they'll need your blood tomorrow or day after! How exciting! So glad your starting your journey!  ^hugme^

Kay xxx

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
sorry spaykay going to contradict you please dont hate me  :)

loubey CD1 is when full flow fresh red blood arrives before 3pm anything after that the next day is classed as CD1 so saturday would be CD 2 + so forth

ring your clinic 1st thing + explain the situation + see what they advise they may be willing to do the bloods tommorow or if not + they dont do bloods on w'end you may have to wait till next cycle + if thats the case dont worry it will come round soon enough

goodluck  ^reiki^

xxx

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
Go ahead Cleg...I do my tx in Spain so everything is probably different hun!  ^idiot^ (and Cleg is wiser than me coz she has sparklier stars so follow her help!)  :)

Kay xxx

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
Yeh...I did wonder that after posting  ::) Thanks hun...delete the wrong post I gave if ya want! Don't want to confuse anyone.  :-*

Kay xxx

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Hi Loubey

am with you cleg on this one

my clinic always classes CD day one as full flow blood b4 3pm

therefore i would say your day 1 would be tomorrow and day 2 sat

maybe worth checking with clinic tomorrow if open on sat and if not arrange for bloods to be taken by local hosp, that s what i did just in case AF arrived at the weekend !!!!

goodluck x

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi, I rang my clinic and they said they would like the blood taken this afternoon, so its a good job i rang in sick because i was on a 12 hour shift today but not feeling that great any way with  ^witch^ af. Thanx for all your replys love louise x ;D

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
Super news hun!  :-*

Kay xxx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts