Well i dont really no were 2 start.
My sisters friend has decided 2 chose her bf over her children
her little girl is 16months & her baby boy is 2months old
she has asked us if we will adopt them (foster leading 2 adoption)
there with her mum at min but she very ill & cant cope
my sisters friend will b moving around alot as bf in army
if we say no they will go in 2 care as she says cant cope.
my sister used 2 have her daughter at least 5 days a wk
& the longest she has spent with her son was when she was
in hospital giving birth 2 him.
My heart says YES but my head says NO
PLZ help me does any1 no how things would work in this situation?