Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
My name is Maria, I am 38, DH is 26, I am from the US (Please don't hold that against me  :'()  I have 2 children from a previous marriage, but they are all grown up now.  I had a tubal ligation in 2001 and a reversal in 2008, but they were only able to repair one tube.  I have been ttc since then.  Have tried meds and IUI but I think it's time to try IVF.  Due to my age I think my best bet is DE.  I thought I was set on Eugin but after reading some post I think I should consider all of my options.  I really want to go to Spain because of my Latin background.  Can anyone give me their thoughts and experiences at Eugin or any of the other clinics in Spain?  :-\

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Hiyyah Maria,

Welcome!!! Do have a look at my website as I may be able to help you work through all of this as have treated a number of patients from the US.

www.ivftreatmentabroad.com

Best Wishes,

Ruth

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello Maria,

Here my experience with BarcelonaIVF a new clinic in Barcelona Spain, I met there a US patient in the waiting room ;-):
We had our first appointment on Tues 7th December. We both are really happy with Dr. Raul Olivares (very charming manner). We decide to start the egg donation treatment with IMSI with my next mens after Xmas ;-).We had  2 hours consultation with Dr.Olivares we discussed all the little, tiny doubts and we now have blind faith in this clinic. They are all really qualified, kind and very polite.
We decide to trust this new clinic because all the doctors are senior doctors of IM.
The embrologist is the first one who performed the IMSI in Spain. Her name is Dr. Rabanal.
And the best thing is the price of the treatment - all is included: IMSI,  blastocyst culture and the freezing of remaining embryos - of course we will have frosties ;-).

Just wanted to share my happiness with you.

Lisa

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.