Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope someone can help here and put my mind at rest..... its a very long story but i tested early to check HCG was out of system at about 8 dp EC and it was.

So my problem ...... i tested after a very difficult day on saturday evening ( 10 dp ec ) and there was a faint second pink line, then i tested again on the sunday morning and the line was still there but perhaps a little darker and then i tested again this morning (12 dp ec ) and the line was still there ....

Ok, so my problem..... ive started to bleed a little this morning (tmi comming up) and its dark red and a little gloopy at times. Its not pouring out but when i wipe almpst spotting but perhaps darker ..... my official test date is wed but has anyone elso experienced this and continued with their BFP ?????

Please help, daisy x

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
hi Daisy-may I see its too late to send the peestick police in  ^police^

this is quite a common question throughout the 2ww board.  Some ladies get implantation bleeding some dont.  It is possible it could be that.

Hang in there.

xxx

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought implantation bleeding occured before you bleed????

daisy x

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
I know ladies on here who have bled up til test date and beyond and been fine, there are even people who have bled throughout their first tri.

I cant tell you this definitely will be a positive outcome for you but I can tell you it is possible.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, i now know why they well you NOT to test early !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
^reiki^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ coming your way!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Daisy-May  ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ Hang in there hun  :-*

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi Daisy

Sorry to hear you are having a bad time  ^hugme^.  Like the other ladies have said you can bleed and still get a positive, so hang on in there, it could be late implantation bleeding.

Sending you lots of  ^hugme^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^hugme^

Rest up today if you can.

Swoo x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts