Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Peter, :)

I'm sorry if you get this question twice as I have posted it somewhere else as well :p. My last ivf resulted in 2 fertilized embryos, 1=2cell & 1=4cell. I didn't find out until day of implantation if they were ok because I was told that it was possible that they were not going to make it through the night. Could this be a sign that they were of poor quality?

Nicky

·
Registered
856 Posts
dear Nicky,

Sorry. Was the transfer done on day 3 because the embryos were not ready on day 2 or was it perhaps just a weekend so it went to day 3?

Peter

nickf2001 said:
Peter

I'm not sure what you mean?

Nicky

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Peter,

On the other board you explained to me that it would have been a 2 day transfer, so was the 2=cell & 4=cell considered normal for that stage in development?.

I would just like to say how grateful I am, for answering all my questions, you are wonderful :).

Nicky

·
Registered
856 Posts
Dear Nicky,

yes, you are correct. We expect to see embryos of between 2 and 4 cells on day 2.

Hope this helps,

Peter

nickf2001 said:
Peter,

On the other board you explained to me that it would have been a 2 day transfer, so was the 2=cell & 4=cell considered normal for that stage in development?.

I would just like to say how grateful I am, for answering all my questions, you are wonderful :).

Nicky

1 - 7 of 7 Posts