Rachel x

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Me first!! Thinking of you Beach and Laura :-* xxx

·
Registered
126 Posts
Beach,  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for this morning. 

Mirra, my god do you ever stop. A day like that yesterday and you're up and out at 7.30 this morning. I like you're idea of a perspex tummy. 

Merse, hello!  Did you make any decisions about the counselling in the end?

Laura, such good luck for the scan.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Steph, you were up late!  Hope you managed to get some sleep and get the chance to give your brother a smack in the  ^shake^ some time. 

Sonia, hope you're doing ok and the tummy pains aren't too bad.  I've had lots of dull aching but I suppose it's just all the drugs and interference.

Juicy, hope you're ok if you're finding time to drop in.

Love to all I've missed.

xxxx

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Karen - definitely check they have understood the result. On the pmol/l scale your oestrogen is just fine! This link http://www.bioline.org.br/request?mf04020 isn't precisely on point (it's dealing with OHSS) but it shows that in the pmol/l scale you don't want the oestrogen above 290. It's the pg/ml scale for which 80 is the number. I don't think the pmol/l scale is used as much so it would be easy to assume you are on the other scale. Good luck!

Beach - ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for this morning

Merse - hello to you and your lovely lovely pup!!

Laura - best of luck to you

PUPO ladies - ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Steph - hi there! Thanks for keeping us all updated on everyone. Hope you are doing ok.

Much love to all

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.UK or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
Eek! Just posting so I don't lose the thread! At work - shhhh...

xx

·
Registered
126 Posts
I keep checking to see if there's any news from Beach.  Beach we're thinking of you.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Yea me to! xxxx

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Me too! C'mon Beachie!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Beach...... ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^hugme^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Just noticed thread had changed so quickly posted will catch up from other one then be back on ok.................love you all............... :-*

·
Registered
631 Posts
Hi girls I need urgent advice please!! I am going to ring the Jinemed to try and speak to one of the doctors but I went to the hospital today to have a baseline scan to check that I hadn't formed a cyst as I overstimulated on clomid this last cycle. I started the pill on saturday in preparation for ivf treatment next cycle and am on CD5 of  cycle and my period. In the last couple of months I had noticed that was period was lighter then usual and sorry TMI quite clotted. Today when they would expect my lining to be thinned out to about 4mm it was still 8mm and the scan operator said they could see some fluid in the womb but like last month my period has tampered off to almost nothing so looks like I have a 8mm lining left over from this cycle although the up side was no cysts! My worry is that it is more then likely on taking the pill that when I stop taking it to start my treatment cycle it will still be thick like this as I obviously will have halted the normal process with the pill and if they put me back to long protocol the down reg drugs as well.  Is this going to compromise my treatment? what do they do if your lining is thick on CD 2 of your treatment cycle? Thanks for any advice if you know what they do in these circumstances? thanks love Karen xxx.

G

·
Kazzie - I'm sorry but I don't know the answer to your question  ^hugme^  Hopefully Dr Nicks will be along soon to give you some sound advice  ^hugme^  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hello to everyone else  :-*

xxx

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Hi honey,

not sure too....but I do remember my lining being thicker on my baseline LP to begin with and the radiographer said oh you still have a pool of blood there, after a few days lining went down to 4.6mm hope this helps..try not to worry.

:-*...well Ive just been reading the last thread and didnt realise you were worried about me guys..its nice to know someone is thinking of you...thankyou for being so concerned...MIL doesnt have internet so couldnt touch base with anyone ...left mobile at home so didnt have any numbers...sorry..... :-[

Laura hope your scan is ok today sweetie..yes steph is right I did get break through bleeding so try not to worry just mention it to the docs ok.... ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^...oh and that restaurant is called Cafe Italiano and you go out the Gonen swivel door, turn right avoiding mateus bar ofcourse.... ;D....then walk straight down and its on the corner...think Bugle went there too.. take extra special care out there ok..xx

Merse - thanks for the Pm.. ^hugme^.. ^pray^..for us both..xxxxxx

Steph - any sign of AF yet then?...hope you can get started sooner or maybe there might be a wee surprise you never know.... ^reiki^ ;)

Mir - Sorry about the pains honey...I remember my mum wearing Anti DVT stockings when she was PG with me I wear Ted stockings to work and they help...dont laugh NIcsW.... ;D ^bigbad^....Im sure its fine but maybe just check with the GP to put your mind at rest...try and REST as much as you can and put feet UP when you can it helps with the Venous return.... ::)....hey are you impressed Doc Nic...not bad for a nursey....maybe I should do medicine..eh.... ;)

Ems - my acu chappie who was an old chinese man..used to say sometimes you get worse instead of better when you have acu for symptoms as its the body unblocking itself..sorry dont mean to be the bearer of bad news but maybe that is what i happening in yr case..hope you feel better soon.... ^hugme^

NicsW - hope you are resting as well Mrs...or not doubt cleaning the cupboards..if you start doing that its time to get the suitcase... ;)

hello to everyone else Ive lost the plot again...Good luck with EC/ET and fert.... ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

catch up with you all later..xxxxx

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
My results are back and I'm pregnant x x x

·
Registered
126 Posts
That's fantastic!  Congratulations!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

G

·
OMG, Beachy - I'm so pleased for you....you've made my week.  CONGRATULATIONS on your  ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^  What were your levels?  Did you know before today?  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
477 Posts
Beachy -  ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^

sonia xx

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Woooooooooooo FANTASTIC!!!!!!! ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^

Oh Beachy, that is absolutely the BEST news! am so pleased for you and your DH. Third Time Lucky - well done!! ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

How are you feeling? has it sunk in yet?

[fly]BEACHY IS PREGGERS[/fly]

Brlliant! ;D

Wishing you a very happy and healthy ^cloud9^ pregnancy :-*

Lots of love

Steph xxx

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
I feel like I'm in a dream and watching it from somewhere.....oh my goodness  x

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Ooooh i can feel a list update coming on!!!! ;D

G

·
Enjoy the feeling - it's so much deserved  :-*  How is DH feeling?  What did your clinic say?  When do they want you in for a scan?

xxx

1 - 20 of 296 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.