·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Thanks Rachelx

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Sonia - I do hope it wasn't AF last night.  ^hugme^

Francie - I am so very sorry; as you say, this is a cruel game and the luck is not fairly divided. I wish I could offer more comfort.  ^hugme^

Beach - set your dh on the clinic ^bigbad^ - you don't need any further stress.  ^hugme^

Laura B - any news??

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hi everyone

It was AF, and I got a BFN this morning

^hugme^ to Francie, like you said I to am so ANGRY too, angry at myself for being useless, angry at the hospital when I was pregnant with Bethany and they didn't put me on baby aspirin (family history of clotting), she would have been 2 years old now and Angry at this whole infertility thing. Angry at people like Kerry Katona - just opens her legs and hey presto she is pregnant and has NO thought of her unborn baby (given birth to him now) and still taking drugs. The past three years we have gone through so much, just give me a break.

Well Plan B will be put into action regarding DHEA etc and we are going to try at IVI Alicante in September/October time for our 4th IVF Treatment. If that doesn't work then I know I have tried everything and will be looking into egg donation.

Thankyou so much for your support, I shall be going more on the IVI Alicante and egg donation boards now. But will pop in now and again to see how you are all doing.

Good luck to those testing soon.

Sonia xx

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Francie, I'm so sorry, so so sorry.  I know that doesn't help and I don't blame you at all for being angry and bitter and just fed up, why if you have suffered so much already is there not a karmic rule that says you are entitled to the opposite now.  You've paid your dues with three lost pregnancies and years of trying, not to mention all the money, so why can it not be your turn.
None of this is your fault and yet you still have nothing...it is so unfair.

the only consolation is that you have a fantastic mindset and an appreciation of the good things in your life which will help you overcome these feelings even though they must be overwhelming now.   ^hugme^  ^hugme^

You have had a lot of treatment in 6 months, no wonder it is devastating.  Perhaps after a break you may feel differently about carrying on.  You deserve an NHS go at the very least, logistical difficulties notwithstanding.  Or an attempt in Turkey...keep me company perhaps? (!)

oh no and just seen your post too Sonia, this is a nightmare. I'm so sorry, truly this is so unfair and of course you are angry.  hold onto plan B

sending thoughts to both your husbands too  ^eyes^

lots of love  ^hugme^

G

·
Sonia & Francie -  ^hugme^ ^hugme^  so sorry to hear your news - am thinking of you both  ^hugme^

Beachy -  ^bigbad^ I hope DH sorts out the nurses  ^bigbad^  ^hugme^ ^reiki^

Juicy - You only need one hun  ^reiki^ ^reiki^  Good luck for ET  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

LB - Wow, 5 embies - are we looking at quins on this thread?   :-*

Jening - Great news about the HB.  I haven't succumbed to a doppler but as I've had the morning sickness that's kept me reassured.

Steph - Fantastic news on your follies - I hope they all continue to grow as they should  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hello to everyone else - sorry for lack of personals - have been out all day with my Mum and just got back.  I now need to have a shower before we go out for food.  I'll have a proper read through tomorrow.

xxxxx

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Sonia and Francie  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ so sorry girls. You both have every right to be angry  :'( Its so unfair i know. Please take care of yourselves today. We are all thinking of you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Today and the next few weeks will be bad its only natural. Lots of treats and maybe get away for a few days so you can get some time to heal with your other halves? ^hugme^

Beach - how annoying re you clinic - glad DH is getting on to them this afternoon. I expect you are in emotional overdrive. I can't believe you can be messed about so much by your own clinic. anyway hope its bloods and scan tomorrow.  ^reiki^ Presume you are still hanging in there with no bleeding so that's got to be good.  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ LB and Mirra have my moby so will keep you alll updated  :) Thanks for asking!
Chat later girlies
NW

·
Registered
205 Posts
Sonia - so sorry for your news this morning  ^hugme^ ^hugme^.  It is so unfair there are no words to say.  Look after and spoil yourself and DH and spend some time together to let this heal.  Plan B sounds like a good one and I wish you every success in the future.  Thinking of you.

Swoo x

·
Registered
282 Posts
Sonia    sorry to hear your news but great that you can stay positive with PLAN B

I just got a call from the embriologist. My two embies are doing well so instead of ET tomorrow, she wants to go to Blast with ET on Saturday.  Has anyone else had experience of going to blast with only 2.  Dont know what to do. I have until tomorrow to decide, Just feel I want them back in now, but also want to give them best possible chance.

TracyM

·
Registered
7,903 Posts
Hiya,

Francie - Your post made me cry, thats exactly how I feel too, this is our 4th IVF.. 4th! There is only so much you can take a.  Feet up, have some wine/ choc/ vodka.. what ever you want.  Life is cruel and unfair. I wish it wasn't/

Sonia -  ^hugme^ Same to you honey.  Glad you have a plan B but sorry you are having to use it.

Well I'm bit confused, went to hosp for my jab and asked to speak to the embryologist and he was a bit abrupt with me like I shouldn't ask, although was on the phone and could just hav been his accent.  Well he said they haven't graded yet, they do that tom.  He said today is irrelevant tomorrow is the important day.  I asked about cells and he aid they are '4 cell, 4 cell, 4 cell'... does that mean 3 are 4 cell or all of them?  They also changed my appointment from 8am to 10am tom.  I'm worried thats because they are slow.  ^idiot^  Anyway, not too much longer to wait now. 

XXX

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Sonia- really sorry to hear your news  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ sounds ike you have a good plan in place once you get through this xxx

·
Registered
7,903 Posts
How you feeling today beach?
XX

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Laura- once we get this clinic sorted I'll be fine, jsut come in from the garden to make some lunch for us both, DH has been on a conference call since 10.30 so he's busy upstairs.  I feel ok, no bleeding which I'm taking as  a good sign so just hoping that levels are increasing for tomorrows blood results.

How are you?  Apart from being annoyed at the embryologist  ^bigbad^

·
Registered
7,903 Posts
I'm ok.  Feeling tired, think i have too many drugs in my body!

I'm more confused than annoyed with him, I'm worried he was a bit off as he has bad news rather than he was just busy. Tim is out so I'm here on my own, think I will go get myself some lunch too.

Do you get blood results back same day?  ^reiki^  How do you feel in yourself?

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
LB- yes we'll get the results tomorrow afternoon, so hoping that they're doing their thing and mutiplying now, keep telling them that this time next yr we'll all be sat in the garden together...enjoy your lunch x

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Just a quickie as off out very soon to help my brother do some decorating in his new flat -

Francie
and Sonia - so, so sorry to read your news - you are right, it is so unfair and I really wish things were different :'( Sending you both lots and lots of ^hugme^ - take care ^Cuddle^

Back later,

Steph xxx

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
just popped on to say.....Francie and Sonia....-  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Beach... ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^.... ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^...

Laura -  ^hugme^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^.....P..M...A....MRS...xxxxxx

Steph - Looking good.... ;)

hope everyone is well catch up later... :-*

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Quick update from me- DH has rung clinic and we're having bloods and a scan tomorrow, they've warned us that it might be too early to see anything but at least it might give us some idea as to what's happening.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Just aswell was going to sort them out.... ^bigbad^

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That's good news beachgirl  ;) Will be thinking of you  ^reiki^

Rachel x

1 - 20 of 310 Posts
Status