Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 282 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home.............. :)

Happy chatting and lots of love and luck to you all  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Rachel x

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Thanks Rachel x x

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Thanks Emma, we're off to lunch then having a relaxing afternoon and evening x

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
Whoops! better mark the card so I can find the thread again!

I know what you mean about one's ignorance when you start down this road Rachel - it's a wonder people do get pregnant with the NHS attitude to infertility and informing the patient what drugs do!

Anyway - must dash!

xxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Mir- are you getting excited?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Morning all  :)

Beach - enjoy your lunch

Mir - enjoy your last day at work  ;) how will you know what to do with yourself??  ;D

Steph - hope it's good news today for you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Well we are off to my parents this afternoon for the weekend, so might not be around too much, will try and log on there if I can, otherwise I will never be able to keep up with you all.

Have a good day everyone - hope it's not raining as much by you as it is here.

Swoo x

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Well just got back from GP's and feel really more annoyed now....

My dh looked like he was going to  ^bigbad^...him we spent half the appointment sayin that my last period was the 3rd of April and that around the 6th of May brown spotting, brown discharge no endo cramps, sorry TMI for a couple of days anyway (Its a shame he wasnt my usual GP) but my gynae reg at work pointed out that perhaps I go and see my GP ref the nipple discharge...he was as much use as (thinking of something witty to say)..honestly is it any wonder I look after some poor woman who have had ovarian tumours the size of oranges for years and then come in and have them removed...he just really fobbed me off.

Dont think it helped that on my docs it has depressive illness.... ::)...think half the nursing profession are on prozac anyway sorry pse dont take offence fellow nurses...anyway this morning I just made it to the toilet ,...had really loose bowels but no cramps...also this happened twice I felt so awful even before I turned up to my appointmentf..dh came with me I asked him to tell the GP the story on behalf of me because I was feeling so awful. Im sure he thought I was some sort of nut.

Im sorry for moaning but he has really peeved me off...he then said well you are also tired from travelling...hello I got back from Turkey the middle of April....MONTH ago..honestly...he then told me I dont know what is wrong with you all I suggest is that you wait it out and see what happens....
My lovely Endo cons gave me a blood form last week, really dont know if I want to do my bloods or see what happens..half of me wants to know and by doing my bloods I will do this but half of me just wants to wait and see...I hate those HPT and I dont want to see the little Buggers show a negative again....I also dont want to see negative bloods because that will rub the salt in too....

Oh dear maybe I am a crazy woman..will stop googling symptoms now..... :-*

Love to you all sane people out there...Estate agent coming to value house today so hopefully some good news on that front....

Love you all..thanks for reading.... :-*

Steph thinking of you today sweetie...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :-*

G

·
Oh Gabs -  ^hugme^  I'm so sorry you had a frustrating doctors appointment.  It's so annoying how you can really gel with some GP's but others just get your back up.  I'm sorry he made you feel like poop.  Do you think it's worth doing the bloods so that you know one way or the other.  I know there could be disappointment, but if you do find out exactly what is going on then that may help you feel less stressed/more normal.  It sounds like DH is being an absolute star and you're being well looked after at home.  I hope your house gets valued at a whooping big fat juicy price  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Hi all ^daisy^

Wooohoooo we got an egg! ^party^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^party^

So relieved! Now just praying that it will fertilise ^pray^ - DH had sperm problems this morning so is good that we got some frozen yesterday - they looked at the frozen sample this morning and said it was good quality for ICSI, so fingers crossed (and everything else!) ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

We are going to the clinic 9am tomorrow morning to chat to the embryologist/see if it has fertilised - if it has, the Prof. said they may even put it back tomorrow. I've never heard of anyone having a day 1 transfer but I guess it makes sense seeing as there is only one, better inside me than in a petri-dish!

I am loaded up with drugs for the 2ww - same as you Laura I think - Aspirin and Clexane, steroid until ET, Crinone Gel for progesterone. Not having the tetracycline though as they give me severe thrush.

So that's my good news! ;D

Lolli/Gab - so sorry you got an ^shake^ of a GP - if I was you I would do the blood test - like Emma said you are feeling bad about it all already, at least it might clarify what is going on and that can't be a bad thing! I hope that all becomes clear and you start to feel better very soon - thanks for the PM hon, I really appreciate it :-* Love to D & D.

Mira - enjoy your last day at work! :-*

Beachy - ^anniversary^ - have a lovely evening together :-*

Swoo - have a great time at parent's house :-*

Laura - hope you are feeling brighter today :-* ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Think I had heavy sedation instead of a GA as I don't have the usual sore throat from the tube - I didn't feel a thing anyway and woke up once I was back in the ward room! :) Very sleepy and a bit sore now though so going to have a lay down for a couple of hours - back later! :-*

Steph xxx

G

·
Steph - You little diamond  ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ you got an egg.  Fantastic news - sending you lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ that it does its stuff overnight with DH's swimmers  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  Glad you're not feeling too rough after EC. 

I think I've always had heavy sedation too - I'm always totally out of it but don't have the tube down the throat thing that you have with GA - am sure Nicks or Lolli will be along soon to correct my diabolical use of medical terminology  ;)

Anyway, rest up tonight and good luck for tomorrow  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ :-* :-*  xxxx

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^...whos a clever girl then STEPHANIE...!!!!!
Come on little Paulies.... ^HappySperm^ ^HappySperm^ ^HappySperm^ ^HappySperm^ ^HappySperm^

^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^... ^hugme^..everything will be fine..xxxxxx

feel a bit better now...house got decent valued and very good estate agent..we were so impressed we signed the contract already...

Thanks for being there guys.... ^hugme^.....will do bloods next week..I promise... ::) :-*

G

·
Lolli - That's the spirit  :)  Fab news on the house too  :-* 

Off to bed now as am shattered. 

Sending lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ over the waves to your egg Steph  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Nickster's been awfully quiet - do you think may be something's happened???:eek:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Steph -  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ brilliant news -  ^pray^ so very hard for you!!

Gabs - sorry you had such a [email protected] time with the doc - can be very frustrating!  Pleased on the house though.

Emma - get some rest

Swoo - enjoy the parents

Beachy - have a fab day!

Laura B - hope you are feeling brighter  ^hugme^

Nicks - ?????

Love to everyone else!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Steph --- congrats on the egg! My daughter was the result of one follicle/one egg.  She's an absolute delight.  I hope you have the same good luck!!

Had ET. 2 of my 3 were at the right spot for their age and were grade 1. The third had no fragmentation and was grade 1 for a Day 2 embryo but slow for Day 3.  So that one was written off.  At least it meant that I didn't have to decide whether to transfer two or three. So now it's just wait and see...

I was on ******** with a friend from nursery school and primary school.  She had IVF and it took 3 years to conceive No 1.  No 2 came naturally...after extensive pilates and some vibrating machine whose name escapes me.  She said that there's an old wives' tale that in our grandmothers' generation, infertile women would try to shake things up by riding a bicycle on cobbly streets. Anyone heard that one before? I've just started riding my bike to work and there is a cobblestone road I can take for a few miles, but I avoid it because it hurts my bum, but if it improves my odds...

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hi all

Laura - I had only AF pains and tiredness is a good thing - I started to wake up in the middle of the night for hours and couldn't stop yawning (still can't!)

beach wooohooo welll done you - Heart beat is excellent first hurdle - interesting about all those stats. I have avoided looking at anything like that as I get too worried - ignorance at this stage is my only saving grace!

mirr happy matty leave - yeah

Gabs lots of good luck coming your way -  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

Steph good luck for ec  two would be fab

Nicks fingers crossed she makes an appearance soon ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hello to everyone else! ^hugme^

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well done Steph  :)  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Got everything crossed for you x

·
Registered
500 Posts
Sorry - read posts retrospectively!!

Terry Congrats on being pupo ^reiki^ - the cobblestones thing is interesting - I ride lts of horses which can be a bit bumpy - but hasn't improved my chances!!

Well done Steph -  ^reiki^for fertilisation and transfer!!

Gabs - I have to agree that i don't know how some GP's ever got there - I have seen 3 different ones so far since my cycle and every experience has been different - the first man I saw was an absolute **** with no sympathy or understanding and wouldn't do scans bloods or anything. The second was medium and the third was a woman and took me seriously but was still very suspicious of any sort of IVF and having it in a foreign country was for her simply insane!!!! Why don't you go and see a different one? Good luck for the bloods.

Hope nicks you are OK!! Happy belated birthday!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Beach - yeah a baby beach - fantastic news  :) :)

Gabs -  ^hugme^

Laura - are you still a grumpybum?  I had af pains 5 days before testing.  Try to keep positive and  ;D

Nicki - hope you are in labour somewhere.  ^babycrawl^

Steph -  ^congrats^ on the little eggie and good luck for tomorrow

Mir - hope you had a good last day.

Bugle -  ^congrats^ to you too

Well we are off for a family photo tomorrow, me DH, OJ, my mum, sister and BIL.  We promised mum a family portrait for her 60th and she's now 64  ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ We are just so organised !

Have a good weekend everyone.

pin xx

1 - 20 of 282 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.