·
Registered
736 Posts
Thanks Natasha xx

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Hi Girls

Just a quick question.. when taking DHEA did your cycles get shorter when taking it ??

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
Sorry Popsi, I don't know! I didn't notice a difference, and I took it for four months.

·
Registered
282 Posts
ALEGRIA    I have been testing early, i,m so impatient. I,m 18dpEC and 13dpET so I believe that if it was gonna happen it would have done before now.

In case anyones on symptom watch, not that I want to worry anyone, but I felt it helped me.  I had twinges during the first week and sore (.)(.). By the time 2nd week started,I had AF pains, was convinced it was gonna start. However about 5 days ago all signs just dissapeared. No AF pains, no sore (.)(.). No nothing. Have had no bleeding or spotting either. OTD tomorrow , tested early... negative.

However, I have already made a followup appointment (thats how sure I am) and will see consultant on Wednesday. I dont let the grass grow, do I.? I need to have a plan for the future to help cope with the negatives.

I will post officially tomorrow the result to be updated on the list.
Somewhere, there is still hope that I have one more test to do.

Hope all you other girls are doing ok

TracyM

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Rant of the day from me.

Had a performance with GP's this morning, waited nearly an hour as he was running late then when I got to see him and gave him the referral from my clinic he just said you need to make an ante-natal appointment for a home visit and that was it. Didn't take any details or anything.  So I phoned to book appointment and got told I needed a wee sample to prove I was pg, told her I'd had bloods done so off she went to check in notes, 5 mins later came back and said 'there's nothing in the notes from clinic'.  Erm no there wouldn't be since GP didn't bother to take any information from me, it took about 10 mins to explain that I don't need it confirming, know my exact dates etc etc.  Finally she took my details and said the midwife will ring to arrange visit,grr....

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
Typical! And just the sort of thing that when you're tentatively celebrating in early pregnancy you don't need. It's like they've never come across a pregnant woman before, and when you mention tx you become even more of an alien.

It DOES get better though - once they've got you in the system it gets easier.

xxxx

·
Registered
7,903 Posts
Hi Girls,

Nicki Texted me earlier, Emily Alice was born this afternoon naturally weighing 6lb 9oz.  Both doing fine.  ^dancing spot^ ^pinkted^ ^festival^ ^pompom^

Maybe someone can do her a nice fancy colourful post!!!  I'm bit thick!

XX

·
Registered
7,903 Posts
As for me well still no symptoms, very worried as was up all night with pains.  Tried to call EPU to arrange scan but they kept passing me to person to person and giving my differnt numbers to call, ended up crying my eyes out like a crazy lady at London Bridge station.  I absolutely convinced i'm gonna miscarry any moment.

Totally shattered so gonna have early night.
Love to you all. XXXX

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts

Nicky and DH on the birth of your baby girl, Emily Alice

Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness x x x

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Laura- if you don't get any sense on Tuesday go to A & E and demand a scan x

·
Registered
7,903 Posts
Yes Beach... something fancy like that!!

Went to A&E last time and they don't have a scanner they send you to EPU in the morning!!  I think I was just too tired and emotional today to deal with people... especially in a crowded place!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
^cloud9^ ^daisy^ ^storkgirl^ ^daisy^ ^pinkted^ ^daisy^ ^bunny^ ^daisy^ ^pinkted^ ^daisy^ ^storkgirl^ ^daisy^ ^cloud9^

^clapping^ CONGRATULATIONS ^clapping^

NICKY and DH

on the birth of

Emily Alice

wishing you lots of love, good health and happiness as a family always

xxx Steph xxx

^cloud9^ ^daisy^ ^storkgirl^ ^daisy^ ^pinkted^ ^daisy^ ^bunny^ ^daisy^ ^pinkted^ ^daisy^ ^storkgirl^ ^daisy^ ^cloud9^

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
Awwww, Steph and Beach - you're so good with all that stuff!

Congratulations, Nicks! Wonderful news - hope it's all not too scary!
I'm sure you're doing brilliantly - welcome to the world, little one!

Laura - I felt just the same. It's so upsetting - no one seems to take your concern seriously, telling you there's nothing they can do if it is going wrong - don't they nuderstand how reassuring a bloody scan would be? Eejits.

EPU in the morning would be good - they made me wait a week! But they did do my bloods.

xxxx

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
HI Laura

Just wanted to reassure you really after seeing your posts.  I don't think they would see much if they scanned you as your so early, you could arrange to have your hcg bloods done every two days at a local clinic or go to one of the medical centres (there is one in Harley street, London Bridge).  You could also ask your GP for tests and pay privately for them at your local hospital but the results may not come back that day, privately they will.  I didn't have any symtoms as all, my boobs started to hurt around 8 weeks.  Hope this helps.

Miranda thank you for the info.

Congratultions Nick.

Hi to everyone.

Sam xx

G

·
^congrats^ to Nickster and DH on the safe arrival of Emily Alice  ^pinkted^ ^cloud9^ ^storkgirl^ ^pinkted^ ^itsagirl^ ^cloud9^ ^storkgirl^ ^pinkted^  and what a lovely name too.  Well done - hope the birth wasn't too traumatic?!

Mira - You're next  ;)

Laura - Hope you're feeling better this morning  ^reiki^

Tracy -  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

xxxx

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Good Morning

It's lovely and sunny so far, just having a quiet morning at home then off to friends for the weekend x

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
I know, Emma - and I'm scared now! ^scared^

Gawd, I wish I could sleep in - always end up going for an afternoon nap after waking stoopidly early. Think I'm turning into my parents...

My hospital got my blood results in a few hours, and my GP was quick, too, once I'd impressed on them all how anxious I was.

The symptoms do come and go at this stage, Laura. Hope you get some reassurance soon.

Beach - early Scramble bird! I'll get on to it now.

Hi Sam!

xxxxxxx

1 - 20 of 288 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.