Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poor Responders Part 116

276K views 3K replies 75 participants last post by  Mish3434 
#1 ·
^hello^ Ladies

New home for you to carry on chattering! :)

Axxxx

#2 ·
Oooh shiny new thread, I'll just sprinkle some of this.......

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

LV hope the meeting goes well and you can change to DS (who'd've thought eh?)  Have you done anything about booking a scan yet?  Yep I'm getting excited and nervous all over again, only just over a week to go now  ^scared^

Good luck with those tests Lieve  ;)

Have fabulous weekends everyone  :-*

xXx

#3 ·
Ooo bookmarking!

Hi Iz!

xx

#4 ·
Izzy - just over a week to go, how exciting  ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^reiki^

#5 ·
Liking the ticker H&P - all booked in then!  ;)  ^hugme^

#6 ·
Izzy - Not actually booked yet, got to have repeat bloods next Weds and then if they are Ok will book in for private scan, then if that is Ok will go to Dr's, just felt slightly more confident putting that ticker up than a PG one.

#7 ·
LV, there are 10 in a pack so hopefully that will keep me going for a while. Should receive them tomorrow or Monday. Can you also wee on the stick - like with a pg-cy test?

#8 ·
Stalking.... I mean book marking

#9 ·
Lieve said:
LV, there are 10 in a pack so hopefully that will keep me going for a while. Should receive them tomorrow or Monday. Can you also wee on the stick - like with a pg-cy test?
Hi I'm pretty sure you can't with the dipstick ones and you have to actually immerse the tip in the little pot of wee! An old yoghurt pot will do the job or an old cup I always found! ;D

Axxx

#10 ·
okay, that sounds very simple, so Ill do that  ^afro^

#11 ·
Lieve - not right for now and hopefully you won't need to, but if you do ttc naturally, rather than using opk's I invested in the clearblue fertility monitor. You pee on sticks from around cd 6 to when you get your surge. I have fallen pg several times using it (sadly none stuck). The monitor costs £100 here but sure you can get it cheaper on line. The sticks cost £20 (20 in a pack) and last at least 2 months (sometimes 3 if you ov early)

H&P - I'm thinking you'll be having twins too  :)

Izzi - that's come around quickly!

LV - hope you get to swap. Just goes to show jetting off after getting a +ive opk was so worth it.

Evening all x

#12 ·
Hey ladies  :-* :-*

#13 ·
Just bookmarking, love to all  :-* :-* :-*

#14 ·
Have a great weekend everyone! :) ;)

#15 ·
I'm lurking/bookmarking too xxx

#16 ·
Bookmarkins, love to you all

LV and H&P....xxxx

#17 ·
Just marking/ stalking

Love too all

Ginger :-* :-* :-*

#18 ·
Morning everyone!

Hope u r all well. Watching pictures coming out of Japan - terrible! Praying for them  ^pray^
H&P love the ticker!!!

Izzi sending u  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hi Ginger, AnnaSB, BG, Louise, Lola, Lieve, Zuri, LV!!

Love to all
Floss

#19 ·
Morning Lovely Ladies.  :-*

I'm a bit out of touch but just wanted to pop on to send love to all and  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  to all about to start or mid tx/ 2ww.

xxx

#21 ·
Sobroody, it is not really like that. I have just had my last attempt at ivf with stims and on day 14, I still had no follies. There were 2 very little ones, but not nearly big enough to trigger. Yesterday was day 18 and I still only had one follie on each side of barely 1cm. My doc told me to stop the stims and Ive ran out now anyway. But I wanted to still monitor and see if I get an ov after all, so I would be able to "save" what was left of this cycle. But Im realistic and I know I might not ov in which case the 2 mini follies will shrivel up & Ill get my AF. Pretty devastated that I am not responding and looking into DE now.
However, I still want to see if I may get an ov in this cycle and Ive ordered some "dipsticks" from an address in Rotterdam, as OTK's are really expensive in my country. I thought I could use the cheapies ones until Im close to ov and then use a posh one. These are the best price I could get and they're under €10 for 10 sticks and hopefully they will arrive soon! :)

#22 ·
Hey girls  :-* :-* :-*  just bookmarking

#23 ·
oh i lost you all !!

just marking  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

#24 ·
Morning ladies.

Where is everyone today? Must be a good day weatherwise in UK  ^afro^

Terrible here - never normally rains and now we have had a couple of days of it!

Love to all

Floss

#25 ·
Happy Sundays lovelies! How's it going?

Shorts - did you dort your flights yet? Exciting times

Lieve - hope the tests arrive soon, do you usually get any other ov signs to help you along?

Swins - hows' things going with your pops?

Izz - can't believe it's a week away! That's come around so quickly. Just keep in mind that y'uve had the baby room recently redecorated so you're in a better place than ever before. Sending you PMA all the way

H&P - how you feeling petal? Hope you're busy weekend hasn't left you too knackered!

AnnaSB - hola lovely, hope you're having a good weekend

Floss - awful weather here, it's definitely a duvet day

Cal, Lolabelle, Beachy and anyone else I've forgotten - hi there!

AFM  - We went to the DCN meeting yesterday (well just the morning session as we didn't have any doglet care to go all day) and it was really helpful and nice to talk to/ hear from lots of people who have/ are trying for donor conceived children. All the talks were very moving, there was donor conceived adult (conceived by DS) giving a talk who found out when she was 13 and it all got blurted out by her mum when her parents were divorcing and it understandably shook her world. She was very pro known donors too, or at least finding out as much as you can and gave me another angle on the whole thing. There was a single lady who'd had double donor twins sharing her experiences and a lady that had 2 DE babies. We had a group session afterwards with other couples and it was really good to get more of a perspective of donor parents and how their children are with the news that they're donor conceived and it was very reassuring and cemented further in my mind that telling the child from an early age is definitely the right way for us. I spoke to one lady that conceived her first child by DS on their 16th attempt  ^scared^ and she has 2 children (second was on 19th attempt!) aged 11 and 9 who said her kids don't really really give a second thought about being donor conceived and given the choice of 1) finding out more about their donor 2) going on ******** or 3) having more text messages that the donor wouldn't get a look in! I think that level of normality and acceptance can only come from telling early. Anyhoos, I won't bang on any more as I know it's not a decision that's right for everyone but I'm really glad I went and would definitely recommend it.

Hope you're all having smashing weekends
Much love
LadyV xx

#26 ·
Hello Floss! Yes terrible what is happening in Japan. Really hope they sort the nuclear plants out PDQ.
How are you? Ys the weather is a bit miserable here too. Might go for some retail therapy :) he he

How is everyone else?

LV and H+P- hope you are enjoying being pregnant girlies! :)

Lieve- Good luck with your pee sticks :) xxx

Feel like AF is on it's way. Just hoping it's pregnancy symptoms instead! Grrrrr :) xxx

Have a fab Sunday everyone! Lo xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.