Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help - as you can see i'm 38 and fsh is 10. I have d/r since 11/4 - 3 wks & 5 days before starting stims. I'm on 0.5ml of buselrin & 450 menopur - max dose.
I had follies scan yesterday - day 9 - and have produced 5 ranging from 14 - 9 mm - i go back on Mon to decide whether to cancel tx or not

I've been reading old threads and a couple mention not d/r during ivf and 1 mentions reducing buselrin to increase response to stims. My clinic hasn't mentioned this -in fact they wanted me to d/r longer but i refused, i get the feeling that they think i'm awkward for questioning things a lot

Should i mention this to clinic on Mon - what would happen if i stopped d/r at that stage of tx - day 12 - would it improve response to stims or is it too late now and there's a good chance tx will be cancelled

Any advice would be really appreciated
thanks CaseyXX

 
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Ruth and Molly for replying.

Does anyone know what to do to encourage things to move along.

Molly - what are BCP's and a PGD ?

I'm going to ask for external scan tomorrow too as its difficult to get a proper internal scan from me - my ovaries play hide and seek ::) Do you think any follies could be hidden away

CaseyXX
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top