Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Not sure if you have read Real magazine this week but there is a really positive story about a US girl who suffers from endo, she though the was no hope with ttc had one of her ovaries removed and the consultant said her endo was so bad he could even see her reproductive organs.

Anyway this girl had IVF and after quite a few attemps she got pg with 3, sadly two didn't survive but one did a little boy, she then went on to try IVF again and gave birth to two twin girls and two twin boys 4 babies!!!!!

Anyway her story is on Discovery Health Channel on 23 and 28 July (not quite sure how much of her story will be endo, I think they are focussing on the fact she had two sets of identical twins, but still gives us hope)  ^reiki^

Take care

xxx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Frankie

Thanks for that hun!!

I have tried about 6 different outlets to get hold of a copy of real and all to no avail

Will hopefully catch the showing on 28th as dh will be hogging tv no doubt on 23rd!!

Its good to hear of positive outcomes from endo

I do know of a few but not via ivf

Emilyxx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.