Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone
I couldn't wait any longer and did pg test on day 10 after et and it came up bfp!  From that day 9 I was having strange feelings in my tum..started a bit on the left then on the right but has now stayed in the middle!  It's day 10 after et and I tested again and got another bfp!  Can't wait till my dh comes home to tell him.

I used one of the pg tests which you can test much earlier than usual.

Love to everyone xx
ps keep checking that the lines haven't disappeared!

(treatment at Belfast Regional Fertility Centre - RVH)

+ve first time with icsi!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Ali,

Many congratulations on your BFP you and DH must be thrilled to bit's, wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months.

Take care

Love
Tammy
xxxxxx

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi Ali,
Sending you and your dh many, many congratulations on your positive result.
Sending you lots of love and luck for a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Sally
xxxx

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi Ali

Congratulations on your BFP!  I am sure you dh will be delighted.

I am also attending RVH.  This is my first time doing IVF.  I am on my 2ww.  Due to test on 29th August.

Its dragging in!!

Best wishes and hope you have a wonderful 9months ahead!

Kathy

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Ali,

Many Congrats on your BFP - wishing you a fun and healthy pregnancy!

Love,

Sue xxxx

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
congratulations ali
^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to everyone for your congrats!  Good luck to everyone.  For anyone waiting I thought I was having the usual af symptoms - cramps etc but on about day 10 after et I started to get a funny feeling in the middle of my tum - sort of fuzzy!  Then I got the odd back ache twinge (I have back probs and didn't think much of it).  No blood at all.  No sickness either so those of you who have no symptoms don't give up!
Love to you all,
Ali xo

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Ali,

Congratulations!  I am now on day 10 and am tempted to test.  This is a nightmare!!!  Have been feeling v. pre-menstrual.  Convinced period is about to start.  Can't think about anything else!

Wishing you a healthy 9 months.

Love Martinaxxx

^daisy^

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi ali, congratulations  ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ hope you have great pregnancy........deeabbottxxx 

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ali - that is wonderful wonderful news!!   ^congrats^

I did a hpt on around Day 10 or 11 - dh couldn't bear the suspense!!  We got a very faint line.  Like you we kept looking at the stick waiting for the lines to disappear - for the following 3 days we did a pt every day and they were all +ve ... I still didn't actually believe I was pregnant till the clinic confirmed it - It's the best feeling in the world!!!  I started to cry over the phone  :-[

All the very best of luck with your pregnancy and let us know how your first scan goes - you never know there may be two!!!!!  ;D

Love & hugs
Kate xxx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts