Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope i don't upset anyone with this but i have decided that we need positive thinking to help us. I have seen topics about where you can moan and rant so i decided we need one where we can express what we are grateful for. So I will go first and hope for the best,

I am grateful for having a husband who beat cancer to be able to live life with me,  ^smlove^

I am grateful for being lucky enough to carry my son for 17 short weeks of pregnancy,  ^storkboy^

I am grateful to have my son for my guardian angel,  ^angel^

I am grateful for having a supportive family that have helped me through good times but carried me through bad times too,  ^gossip^

I am grateful to have the chance to go to university to do teacher training,  ^pompom^

I am grateful to be an assistant leader at my local rainbows section,  ^rainbow^

I am grateful for my pussy cat who looks after me when i am feeling low,  ^cat^

I am grateful to have found this site and to all the people that have helped me,  ^Cuddle^

and last but not least

i am grateful to be alive and well,  ^doc^

and one day to have the chance to hold my baby,  ^babycrawl^

Well i hope this works as well as i hope. I do realise that everyone on this site has different circumstances but i know from experience that even in your darkness day there is something to be grateful for although through the pain and sorrow it hard to see. I hope that if i feel down i can look back on this and remember why i am so grateful.

Sorry to anyone who is offended by this and i am very sorry if i upset anyone but i would be grateful for your feedback on my idea.

Thanks.

Jenny

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
fantastic idea....Jenny

I am greatful for all of the opportunities i have been given in life.. even if i havent taken some of them up like i should have

I am greatful for having some of the best friends in the whole wide world.. who have been there for me even when ive pushed them away

i am greatful for having a dh who is so fantastic that he supports me what ever, even when he thinks i am doing something wrong (as he has today).

I am greatful for my health.. i have two arms, two legs, a healthy heart and lungs.

I am greatful for having become pg three times.. and for a few weeks at least getting to know what it feels like to be a mum.. some people never have that..

I am greatful for so many things including all my new found friends on here.. who will support me in all that i do..

And lastly i am greatful for the love and care of others.. as without that i would not be as strong as i am today...

Ju x

·
Premium Member
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response. Just reading what you had put made me realise that i have more to be grateful for then most people. Yes i want a child but that seems to over take everything else. I don't think that i could go through the emotional journey i am preparing for without realising that there is more to life than having children. Don't get me wrong it breaks my heart when i think about no having children but i have to be grateful that there is a chance and i have picture one day i will be sitting there cuddling a child. Positive thinking is the best way to make things happen because you lose the stress and worry so you are healthier.

I am grateful for the beautiful sun shine today, i always feel better when the sun is out, ^sunny^

I am grateful for all the people who think they are helping but are really saying things you don't want to hear,  ^idiot^

Well that me done for now.

Jenny

·
Registered
294 Posts
I just wanted to say this is a lovely post.

My DH and I are big believers in positive thinking - he is even better than me and will always remind me of everything that we have to be grateful for - the biggest of which is each other.

Like us all I long for a child but many people do not ever experience true love and I am grateful that I do every day.

I hope all our dreams come true and in the meantime positive thinking can help us on our journey  :)

Sunnie x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.