Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought it would be nice to have a thread where each day, week, month we could post something positive. It might be something that made you smile, cry happy tears or just made you realise that there is more to life than Pnd!!!!!!!

I hope no one minds me posting this but sometimes in depression all the emphasis is put on the negative.

Please give it a go x

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Hi Donna

What a lovely idea  ;) think it will help us all that little bit.

This one is nothing major but I went out for a drive with the babies this morning as it was raining and I cant walk far at the mo and just needed to get out,so feeling low I got us all in the car went for a drive and parked up at a nature reserve and had a coffee. The drive had got the babies asleep (phew) but as soon as I pulled up they both woke up so I was a little miffed as I knew I wouldnt be able to stay for long without them kicking off in their car seats.

But to my amazement they both sat so lovely-I turned around to check on them and got a huge beaming grin and giggles from both of them  ;D ;D :) :)

So today my babies made me smile  :)

Kelly x

·
Registered
235 Posts
Nice idea Donna, thank you.

But I'm finding it hard to think of anything positive these days.  I seem to just "muddle" through numbly every day?

However, a mum at baby and toddler group said to me today "you look lovely today, look at you, there is nothing on you".  A very nice comment but then this had me instantly thinking "maybe I've been looking/dressing terribly over the last few weeks"?? ::)  I didn't think I'd put any effort on looking good as such, but it was nice to receive such a lovely compliment, wish my DH would pay me some ???  I seem to live in my safe comfy jeans and a simple top as I just end up with baby milk, solids or slever's all over me!

C.x

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dh and I have just sat I on the sofa me lying on his chest his arms around me watching the apprentice, bliss x

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
I've been discharged from the psychiatrist today  :) :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Hey thats FAB news honey

:-* :-* :-*

xx

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
I booked ours on friday

1 year one week to go  :) :)

;D ;D

Not quite as close as yours donna - but gives me something to look forward to

xx

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
We are taking katie to see Mickey Mouse  ;)

2 weeks of lovely sunshine - Fingers crossed

xx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts