Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I was just wondering after a negative ICSI cycle on which I started spotting on day 11    and full bleed on day 13 I am wondering when my next normal AF is likely to arrive.   I dont know what to count as day 1 of my last period is it when i started spotting or when I started to bleed fully.  And, as the norm does your body just go back to business as usual straight away.  I know its nothing really to worry about  but I am seeing the consultant in a couple of weeks and was hoping to be able to give cycle dates to plan the next round, but as this week has gone on I suddenly wondered whether it takes your body time to get back on track. 

If anyone has any experience of this i'd be grateful to hear your thoughts.

Also, while im here my clinic said no sex for a couple of days after ET but I have read no sex at all during two week wait.  Not oing to rack myself with guilt but now wonder if we should have abstained and would it be best to in the next cycle. ( no history of m/c and have had a normal pregnancy). Again thoughts appreciated
Regards
Heather

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
AF can happen as normal after failed cycle but can also be affected by all the drugs so not an easy thing to say for definate when it will occur.
Re: sex in 2ww, different clinics, different protocols, Most people prefer to abstain for whole 2 weeks but no research to say this is essential.

Ruth

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.