Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the Donor Egg board. This is for all aspects of Donor Egg. However, if your question is about a particular clinic please consider asking it on the actual clinic thread. This has 2 benefits. Clinic threads are usually more active with a greater concentration of relevant readers, and it stops this board becoming clogged with duplicate threads. Clinics abroad often do more donor egg cycles that own egg so you are almost certain to find experienced ladies on the clinic threads.

Any problems feel free to PM me.

Bundles
Board Moderator

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you for opening this thread (Donnor eggs)!!! This has been my 'chosen' route to be a mum and I know well how tough the decision and the process are. It's not straight forward if one wants to be well prepared. I found the work in www.fertileheart.com immensely helpful for that, unique I'd say. It filled me up with hope and opened my heart in a way I have never expected. I'm a totally different mum to be now. We do need this unconditional love for us and for our baby(ies). Just wanted to share this with my 'fertilityfriends' :)
Note: this Egg Donation Audio Program (http://www.fertileheart.com/success-stories/egg-donation-the-fertile-heart-ovum-road/) it's an incredible resource of hope, peace and love for those looking at egg donation as a way to conceive. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hi, how do I access the tell or not to tell area please? Many thanks,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts