Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1730 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Potty ARGCers Who's who!

Lukey - a strange lady who now resides in a rambling manor  Although she is an upper class mover and shaker, she is not afraid to spend time speaking to and advising the little people (gawd bless her)  , though she does make herself scarce if anyone visits her ample residence    To the surprise of some, since moving to the Manor she has become goooood friends with the vicar, a la Carmela Soprano  She prostitutes herself across more than one FF thread, and it is a mystery to most how she manages to keep abreast of all news on all threads (I can reveal she has a team of ghost writers posting for her).  Although she enjoys the finer things in life, from top class London hotels to stylish ponchos to delicious Nigella-esq home cooked meals, it is easy to bring a smile to her perfectly made-up lips by calling her by the name Lukey Lukes.    She is a real trailblazer in the world of ladies coiffure fashions, introducing to the world the now ubiquitous "Lukey Fringe".  It has been much copied though never matched by many admirers. 

Jinty - a strange little leprecaun of a girl  who pops up "lucky leprecaun" stylee all over the place , to offer probably the most sound and sensible advice of us all ....She is the Carol Vorderman Countdown Queen of FF producing tickers and calculators like they are just there in her back pocket  . She is the Carol Smilie Changing Rooms Queen of FF, buying houses and furniture willy-nilly (sometimes even WITH DH's knowledge and approval  ). A Media luvvie she hobs and nobs with all the stars dahliiiiiiiiiiiiiing  but annoyingly is true to her boss's word and NEVER let's on where Dec lives  - though this is likely to be more due to her concern for Dec's safety (ie distance from BI  ) rather than doing the right thing at work  Good Luck Jinty, DH and little Jints

TattyT - a strange girl who to this day many believe stands swaying on the pavement dressed in leather and swilling from a can    (her old avatar for those more Newbies than some of us ). She is the only woman I know who can keep the knowledge of a "feint line" secret for a few days    . She, like many of us, has had a long road to her little miracle but she remains the only girl to go to an EC having vommed all night long from dodgy Townie food  . Of late she has been taking it easy at her local health farm ...commonly known as the National Health Service  (something none of us will be that familiar with - apparently they PAY for your treatment in there  - fancy that....  )  ...where she has become life-long friends with her poo-spreading    roomie    (yoh). If you need her in the meantime though, just stick a wobbly willy in front of her and she will come running    (waddling). Not long til your little man "Tattson" appears...Good Luck Tatty and DH

Mack - a strange northern thing who madly drives up the M1 every weekend to see her beloved Sunderland FC...Roy being the only RED thing good about them ("who are ya, who are ya, who are ya...."    ). An ex-trolley dolly who goes through back-to-back IVF treatments quicker than the punters on Virgin Atlantic go through their free peanuts  ....Successful on her last attempt she wins the award for most hours spent on top/becoming part of the sofa  . We love her al ot but she comes and goes between vomits  ...who can blame her with all the drivel on here.    When she comes back though we all want to sing "Return of the Mack" very loudly  . Part of a huge loving family - they have mad northern family christmas rituals which would put the nativity to shame  .....bet the little one can't wait to be dressed as an elf next year

Sploj - a strange young thing who hails from the very posh Notting Hill , if my memory serves me well...though TBH how is a who's-who writer supposed to keep up?  She is ALWAYS moving home (a condition, to be fair, that has affected a fair few Newbies this year ....is it something in the coffee/water/credit-card machine at the clinic perhaps?  ). A BEAUTY of the highest degree I believe, who competes for the cover of "Fertility Now" with the likes of Giselle, Naomi and Steph from the ARGC reception . She is a famous    budding actress but recently has complained of skin conditions and weight gain  though one can only imagine these really being the odd pimple (on someone else ) and the fact that her jeans have just come out of the wash . Our very own IUIer however, who is living proof that it really does "only take one" ("yeah but I want at least 20 so that I can choose thanks very much"  )

Potsy - a strange young thing who is always on the nose with her advice . Hailing from the coast she is often seen in a big yellow coat and galoshes walking her beloved Woody . Fond of napping, she is asleep more often than not (even when eating Krispy Kremes ). She puts the rest of us FFs to shame with her 56DD chest  ....but of late has been good enough to rent her pillows out for snuggling    She is half the age of most of us and therefore has a tendency to squeak  down the phone - though this could be a nasal problem related to her now infamous ski-jump    In a previous life she would have been a detective; it is not widely known ....but she is the official owner of the precious "FF Blackbook"; she holds the record for the quickest person to ever deceive her FFs into divulging their real names and mobile numbers ("Lots of Love xxxxx and my mobile no is xxxxx xxxxxx if you fancy a chat"    )

Flower - a strange girl who says she hails from sleepy Hampshire but we know that she is secretly french  (but will not admit it). She has swung from (confusingly) being "no smilie" woman  to "chief smilie freak" ; she particularly loves hiding behind a table and poking her nose out just high enough to reach the table top . She has a MASSIVE bladder - being able to refrain from going to the loo for hours particularly when in the company of workmen  . Never leave her alone in your house (esp when uninvited) as she will steal your knickers, eat all your food and sleep in your bed...in fact, is she little red riding hood? 

Emmet - a strange girl who proudly comes from Essex (mon). She loves to stalk strangers by text, easily surpassing the vulgar tones of BI by miles    . She also goes by the names of Emmettina, Emm, Paris and Bint - her favourite . Beware when in LPQ as she will confidently ask strangers if they have fertility problems even if they are the waiting staff . Lover of egg and salad cream sandwiches she is often surrounded by a strange smell  . She loves a good cuddle and is not afraid to ask (though has refrained from asking Mr T ..... yet  ). She is similar in every way to her Keeping Up Appearances namesake  - esp the "being a man" bit 

Donna (in da house) - a strange (cos we all are) sister who is always getting down with the hud (yoh)  . Since joining FF and her ARGC-etc lovelies , she has tried to pretend that she is more refined  ...talking of large houses, lunches out and posh weekends away  . We know that really she has been out on the streets dealin' , choosing big trinkets for her digits  and practising new rap lyrics in her home-made studio in the spare room  ("Funk soul brother, check it out now..."). She is however a thoughtful girl who bravely told her FFs of her lovely BFP before her DH    - for that she will eternally be the queen of bling

BI - a strange horsey type ...make that donkey type .....often seen parading about barn dances clad head to toe in Pucci , the cost of which her poor, long-suffering (bald? ) DH knows nothing about. She is prone to verbal abuse which we all ignore . She pretends to work "for herself" but really we know she is a milk maiden (or judging by her lunches - a school dinner lady) in real life     

Ouch - a strange gal, who hails from the good ole US of A, and now resides at a secret location in London (don't ask her where, as she will NOT tell)    She lives alone with her 4 year old DD, and is bravely facing a fresh cycle at ARGC since the recent untimely demise of her DH, following the now infamous, though not often discussed, American quiz furore. (Hope she froze some of his wrigglers!) .  She patiently tolerates the badgering of the "younger" ffers' to host a halloween party that is quite obviously out of season, and good naturedly goes along with all things American that are thrown at her, and nobly pretends to like being called "the Yank".  When asked to describe herself, she names all characteristics of Ugly Betty, and that is how she has become known.  She has an excellent "British" sense of humour which makes her an asset to our small community, though turning up for bloods in full cheer leaders garb is a questionable personality trait 

Bendy - a strange young girl who popped up one day just like that  . Formally of WN fame she has found solace with the lovely but mad girls of ARGC etc and found that it is just like home  . Having passed her induction with flying colours - including full chandelier-swinging without knickers whilst 40 weeks preggers    she is clearly a little star. She was a poor worker though, who, in the end, left her chief co worker (Donna in da house) to do all the work  . Known as little sis to Emmetttinnnnna she has a history of promising to turn up to meals out and coming up with excuses like there is no tomorrow  ....watch out all, she'll be saying she's had a 10 pound baby boy next, just to get out of chatting more    CONGRATS AGAIN BENDYBIRD

Little Bee (aka Lil Bee aka LB) - a strange young girl that came buzzing onto the thread recently, but has been welcomed and embraced by the existing P & N's (largely due to blatant Krispy Kreme bribes - we're not proud  ).  She magically transports herself around London at the speed of light, how she does it nobody knows, though without doubt she is powered by a sugar crazed fuel.  She has not been seen in person yet, though no doubt she is the one in the corner wearing the black and yellow stripy jumper

·
Registered
8,375 Posts
C'est moi baby  :)

G

·
Yeah - first!!!  ^rainbow^ ;D

Well goodnight all...  :-* :-*

She - thanks hun  :-* enjoy your evening out!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for the minihulks

Will let you know how it goes tomorrow  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Lots of love!
xx

·
Registered
8,375 Posts
Sorry Lil Bee - beat you to it! :p

We're not going out after all as the film doesn't finish till close to midnight!  DH has gone out for fish and chips and I'm watching CDWM - am PMSL at the little man Chris  ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^

·
Registered
7,500 Posts
She - can I kiss your body parts  ::)

·
Registered
8,375 Posts
Flower99 said:
She - can I kiss your body parts ::)
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??

·
Registered
7,500 Posts
::)  Ah-ha - so you're not really watching CDWM?  ???  They were playing a game where they had to pick out a letter, think of a body part beginning with it, and then kiss it on one of the other people.  Rather strange really.  And I don't really want to kiss your body parts  :-[

Now I look like some sort of wierdo  ^eyes^

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
Pots................ that boy is just too cute!!!!!!!! he is deelish!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,375 Posts
I was too busy laughing at Chris threatening to go under the table  ;D ;D
Eeeeew!!

·
Premium Member
24,203 Posts
Evening  :)

Pots HB's pic's are soooo cute  :-* i love it when your sentimental, send me the text again ::)

She-Why no cinema  ??? missed you today as havent spoken to you  :-\ :-*

LB-Good luck for your scan tomorrow  ^reiki^  ^pray^

Flower you weirdo  :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lukey think you need to do a whose who on She seeing as she has joined the thread  ;D

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Just popped by to say  ^hello^  Hope your all well chic-a-dee's!!

:p :p

Bendybird.xxxxx

·
Premium Member
24,203 Posts
Bendy where you been  :-[ how are you and Luke  ??? i miss you on here  :(

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
:-*Arhh bless you .xx

Now hows that bump coming along?  i bet you have a bigger bump than i did - i had a tiny bump till 20 weeks  ;)  Are you still going for Olivia and Luca?

Lukey is fine...doing really well, rolling, laughing and so close to sitting up its scary! Time goes to fast and he is no longer a tiny newborn  :(  He is such a good boy,  so calm and happy  :)

I should really come back more often.xxx

·
Premium Member
24,203 Posts
Yes come back everyday please  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ::)

Ahhhh they grow up so quick  :-* more pics soon please Missy  ;)

Yes my bump is measuring 4wks ahead according to my m/w which is normal for twins so im happy  :) cant wait till it gets reaaaaaaaaaaalllyyy big where i can move  :eek: :eek: ;D ;D

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I was satying to df today that its odd how its so easy for us to roll over yet it took luke everything he had to start rolling......anyhoo then i remembered how i used to have to use myelbows to push me over when i was 30+ weeks in bed LOL

Ok i shall pop on everyday.xx

Arhh when we going to see a bump pic??

·
Premium Member
24,203 Posts
You missed the bump pic, i will Pm you one if you like  ::)

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Yea yea yea!!

·
Premium Member
24,203 Posts
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bendy is it your birthday ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet im orrrfff to bed honeybuns :-* good to see you back on here where you belong ^hugme^ big hugs to you and Luke ^hugme^ ^hugme^ :-* :-*

Night little sis :-*

·
Premium Member
24,203 Posts
Beatrix what u doing up  ::)

1 - 20 of 1730 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.