1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
no no no no no - supersitious clap trap. Ours had to be in our home from about 30 weeks as we had nowhere else to store it!!

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
no - i think of it as a positive thing - YOU ARE HAVING A BABY - when i was pregnant with JP i started buying stuff at about week 7  ;D decided it was a definate positive thing - it ment i WAS having him and not MAYBE having him  ;) do what feels comfortable hun - but having it there or not wont change anything - you are having a baby!!!!  :eek: (how exciting!!)  :)

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Charlies-Mum said:
no no no no no - supersitious clap trap.
I agree :) Am really sorry to hear about your parents.

x x x

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
We bought ours at 20 weeks but then M&P let us down. I ordered the same one from elsewhere but had to have it delivere to our house at about 28 weeks as there was nowhere else for it to go!

It's fine to be in your house!

·
Premium Member
20,424 Posts
We bought ours at approx 24 weeks and I didn't think twice about having it in the house - it was put up in the hallway and pushed around the living room a fair few times before J was born!!

As Deb says, superstitious clap trap - having a pram in the house isn't going to make things go wrong!!

Chux xx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
We had ours in the house too....gave DH something to do trying to work out how to use it ::) :)

xxx

·
Premium Member
7,184 Posts
We had ours in the house too  :)  I have no choice this time around either as I will be using it before the new arrival (either the current pushchair we have or the twin that I have just convinced DH we need  ;D ;D)

Fluffs xxx

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just ordered mine and I am only 16 weeks!  Will be bringing it home from the States to Japan by about week 21.  It might feel weird to have it so early, but it will not bring you "bad luck" don't worry! 

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
We have bought ours (very early I know) but the shop are storing it until we are ready to have it at home - probably somewhere between weeks 28 and 36..

Only reason is lack of space and the fact we are getting ready to put the house up for sale.

Karen x

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
I was the same wondering but if you think about it years ago you were kept in hospital for 5 days so partners/husband had time to collect/assemble the bigger items, which we dont have now. I have had my pram for about 2 weeks now  ;)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I had an incredible urge to collect my pram one fri afternoon - dh went mad as we'd agreed a day to collect the following week but NO I HAD to have it then and it had to come with me - well I went into labour 24hrs later at 36 weeks - so no not bad luck at all, have your pram at home I was glad I did.

with dd2 it had to be at home so all superstitious x x x x

1 - 12 of 12 Posts