Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.I am currently taking Sanatogen-pronatal tablets and just wondered if there is anything else i should be taking to help? What is the difference between those vits and pregnacare? Due to start IVF this month and getting a bit confussed! Thanks

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Hi Stacy,

I am taking wellwoman vits from boots & on top of that I am taking Flaxseed oil tablets & extra vit C with Zinc... Its good to have extra zinc, ( oh & take a look on the complementary therapies board too.)

Good Luck

Love Katy. xxx

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Hiya Stacy,

I find that Sanatogen pronatal have a higher level of folic acid (although pregnacare has the daily recommeneded dosage) but I think they're pretty alike.  If you're unsure, perhaps have a look at both boxes in boots, and compare.  I've always favoured Sanatogen ~ no idea why, but I buy on a regular basis!

Marie xx

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
There is no basic difference between the two. Eating healthily and avoiding alcohol and drugs will give you the best chance of a healthy pregnancy with only a requirement for basic suppliments.

Good luck with IVF

Debs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.