Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I had my day 2/3 scan/bloods done yesterday. Scan ok however bloods highlighted E2 of 201 pmol/L. My AF came 2 days early following a hysto last week so it kind of made establishing day 1 tricky. Anyhow Dr T has put me on Suprefract till Friday when I'll have another scan/bloods to determine if I can start stimming then.
He mentioned that there is a chance if the E2 is not within his ideal then I'll have to have a bleed and wait until next month.

I have every faith in his methodology. Just wondered if anyone else has experienced this and if they were regulated ok ready to start. Im taking it easy but anxious to start! I know its important to wait for the optimal time though.

Thanks!

SS xx

G

·
Hi Sally - he will just be wanting to check that nothing esle is producing the oestradiol and will want it low low low....I know of girls who have had this so not worries! Go with the flow etc. I assume you are taking Suprefact every day rather than true coasting (ie no drugs)?

Good luck

xxx

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Lukey,

Yes, no other drugs for now, just 4 days of Suprefract before another scan/bloods this Friday. Hoping to start stims then.

What are the other things will he want to rule out that could be causing this? Hysto and scan showed no cysts etc.

SS

G

·
Oh that is good as I was going to say a small cyst...I expect it is just your ovaries being nearly quiet but just a tad "not quiet enough"....I am sure it will be fine ;)

xxx

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes - I reckon this month my body has decided to kick out more e2 than other months.
Just hope this isn't a developing trend!

Ive read that when e2 is higher than 50pgml it shows that FSH is starting to be artifically lowered by the body. Mine is the equivalent of 54pgml so it's only slightly starting to struggle. It's a funny month as my AF came two days early because of the hysto I think

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
btw - my scan yesterday was with Dr Sam - he's just a darling isn't he?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts