Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Pregnancy and Parenting after Infertility - All Czech Clinics 2

12K views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  Yeswecan13 
#1 ·
Hi Ladies

This Pregnancy and Parenting after Infertility Thread is a continuation of the former Bumps and Babies thread for all to join.  Doesn't matter which clinic you've attended as we're all here to support each other through this journey and once we become parents.

If there is anything I can help you with just ask.

#3 ·
Yay!

How's it going Bubble? I hope Vick joins us too! I'll message Mylbou and see if she wants to join also!

I'm feeling tired, bloated, boobs busting out of my bra, mild cramps. I'm still a little worried about my low betas but they're doubling well and today my peestick was as dark as the control line. So things are happening still! I've got my first ob and ultrasound appointment on July 24th. Torture that they're making me wait that long! And I've asked elsewhere if I can get a scan earlier and so far it's a no go unless I'm cramping and bleeding. Ugh.

#4 ·
I messaged Mylbou :)
I have been tired and nauseated for a few days.  Lower back discomfort. My beta from yesterday was 860 13dp5dt. I have been reading up on the scans and truly think it would not be a good idea to get one before about 7 weeks. Just based on the things other ladies have said about not seeing much. I know that you see different for each person, but no sense in getting upset if things are going good and you just don't see what you hope to. my worthless 2 cents  ::) Still unreal! I would love to get a scan to see how many are in there and to get to see the little fella/s would be nice to help it sink in better.

#5 ·
Yay bubble! Amazing beta!
If you are on prednisone, nausea and morning sickness should not be to bad. I didn't got sick at all.

I'm now in week 16. Not much is happening now. I haven't even pack 1 pound, still like 3/4 pound under my starting weight.  Im having a small belly but I think people just look at me as a girl with bad eating habits LOL.

Since 2 weeks or so I feel the baby moves. It is not constant and really light but it help me figure my little one is doing ok. Some days I'm not feeling a thing, so I'm stressing something is wrong. It comes and goes. It is suppose to be more intense movement around 20 weeks.

Hang on ladies, energy level will be back after the first trimester. In the meantime enjoy your progesterone naps !  Have a nice week !

#6 ·
Hey all

Great idea to do a seperate thread and great to hear everyone is getting on so well

I wasnt offered a beta here so went last Wednesday for a scan, was only 5 weeks 5 days so all they saw was the gestational sac and yolk sac and said it was too early for heartbeat, I was still nervous but happy yo wait another week. Anyway,  Friday at work I start bleeding at lunchtime, it was bright red and I freaked out! Went straight to the doctor who said as I was getting cramps too it was probably not a good sign and to go home and see how it goes!!  It was only really spotting and then on Saturday only when I wiped, then yesterday nothing. I was so anxious I brought my next scan forward 2 days and this morning saw a healthy heartbeat, couldnt believe it!! I am still getting bad cramps but this can happen with endo in early pregnancy as the adhesions stretch apparently!  Still taking nothing for granted, but feel a lot better! 

Feeling really sick atm with really sore boobs and lightheadedness but am loving it, never thought I would say that!!

X

#7 ·
Glad to hear everyone is doing well even with the odd hiccup along the way!

Vick that sounds scary with the bleeding, I'm so glad all is well! Bleeding or spotting seems pretty common in ivf pregnancies. I've not had any (yet) just lots of creamy yellowish cm which is gross lol. Getting cramps on and off all day, sometimes quite bad. Also very sleepy from about 3/4pm onwards. And hot! My temp is 98.5-99.9 throughout the day mostly hotter from 5pm onwards and awful night sweats! Racing pulse and a general feel of weirdness/nausea  every now and then too. Going to get more betas this week as I called my nurse practitioner and nearly cried down the phone. My Dr is an old man who really should retire. He said "no more betas if you miscarry you miscarry". I realize I can't stop anything bad from happening but for peace of mind what does it cost him to order the bloodwork?!?! Nothing. So my nurse practitioner said that was unreasonable for him to ignore my anxiety and she's ordered a set of 3: today, Thursday and Saturday. I'm 26dpo today, what's that 5w5d? Then she's also refered me to a community pregnancy center a couple of towns away that will do a viability scan on Friday for me. That should keep me going til the 24th when I have my first proper meeting with an ob plus heartbeat ultrasound at 7w4d. The 2ww was way less stressful than this! I'm mostly calm but have mood swings where I get so despondent. Thanks progesterone.

Fingers crossed my betas show a good rise again. They were 30 at 10dp5dt, 119 at 13dp5dt and 258 at 15dp5dt. Theiretically today 21dp5dt they should have doubled twice and maybe three times in 6 days. So maybe around 2000? Is that good enough for this far along? All Lucie said is not to stress I'm doing great. Easier said than done lol

#10 ·
I haven't had a good afternoon. I've been cramping and bleeding with small stringy dark red clots. Seeing my ob on the morning to have blood tests and an ultrasound. Hoping it's just a sch but feeling like it could be the start of a miscarriage given my low betas. Ugh. 😢

#13 ·
Brief update: the ultrasound showed one good and one odd shaped sac (might explain the bleeding although my cervix is shut tight!) measuring about 5w1d which is a little behind but ok. They're monitoring me with 48hrly betas in case of more bleeding or threatened miscarriage. I'm exhausted lol. But very relieved! At this point it looks like there's one good sac, I hope it holds on tight! ☺💕

#15 ·
My beta went from 2531 on Tuesday to 3623 on Thursday. Doubling has slowed down to 90hrs or so, which is apparently appropriate once betas are over 1200. Ultrasound at the community clinic on Monday which I'm both excited and terrified about.
Feeling very emotional today. All over the place. Hormones must be kicking up a bit!
How's everyone else doing?

#18 ·
Hey there! Bubblebean thats great news? How are you feeling? Does it seem real yet?
This pregnancy has been a total emotional roller-coaster so far for me, have had 3 lots of bleeding so far,  had one lot last week at 8 weeks so had a scan and all is well but started again today and have no idea what to think!! And I thought getting pregnant was the hard bit  :(

#19 ·
I'm feeling ok. I had some bleeding also. I think with the suppositories our lady parts are more sensitive, and if you have any kind of anything go in there it causes irritation. So no lovin happening here By drs orders.
I see my ob next Monday. I don't think will be real for a while still. Since I lost my last ones, I'm more cautious this time. Love to everyone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.