Just bookmarking ! hello everyone ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
487 Posts
Me too! Hi all xx

·
Registered
367 Posts
Willis and Neets thank you for your lovely replies, I don't like complaining but sometimes its just so hard not to feel sad, thank you for always understanding.  ^hugme^

Willis - its amazing how boys and girls show there difference at such an early age, Jack looking into how things work and Evie having her chats, I would say they make you smile and giggle every day and they are at such a lovely age now where there personalities start to show. Best of luck with the house move, its a stressful time and I am sure Jack and Evie can sense that too! Hope they are more settled this week so you can rest in what is a very tiring time.

Neets - I am sure you are still on cloud nine and wondering what you ever did before Orla came along. Life is sweet for you I am sure.

Love to everyone else, hope you are all keeping well.

Shoegals xx

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hello Everyone,
I will be 17 weeks on Monday ;D  I have a midwife appointment on Friday and am anxiously waiting to hear the little heart beat. All appears to be going well. I've put on about 5lbs so far. Countdown also to our next scan where fingers crossed we find out if it's a girl or boy.
Hope everyone is doing ok? What is everyone doing at the mo, and where are you with your treatment plans. I have lost track......
Enjoy your bank holiday weekends.
xxxx

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hi angx,

Wow 17 weeks, I remember 17 weeks very well as my morning all day sickness began to subside lol.

I bet your so excited for your next scan. You will be amazed how much bubbs has grown.

Good luck with you midwife appointment. Evie always used to hide and turn when the midwife tried to listen with the Doppler. One time she got jacks fine first time but had to listen to Evie with her trumpet thing which meant I didn't get to hear her but the midwife assured me she heard it load & clear little monkey lol!

Anyway you take care now & look forward to hearing all about it soon

Love willis xx

Hi to all & hugs xx

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hello All,
It seems to have gone very quiet on here. I hope you are all doing ok. I had my midwife appointment today all was fine and I was able to hear the heart beat for the first time. Another huge relief for me.
Take care everyone......xxxx

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hi angx,

Glad your midwife went well & really pleased you heard bubbas heartbeat. It's always a massive relief.
Bet your bump is coming along nicely now ;D

It is quiet on here at the moment don't know where everyone has gone.
I'm trying to remember who else is a bump at the moment & who else usually posts here

Obviously our lovely neets doesn't get on here as much now, honestly neets anyone would think you have a new baby that has taken over your life lol ;D

Anyway hopefully others will get back on here soon, it's too lonely at the moment ;D

Jack & Evie had there jabs last week & Evie hasn't been herself since. They said may take a couple of weeks for the affects to wear off poor liitle lamb but jack seems un affected by it all so far.

Jack has completely mastered walking now but Evie has yet to take that first step. She continues to widen her vocabulary everyday even a couple of choice words. She said "dick" load and clear the other day!!

To which I replied " yes dicky bird" what do you say to that  ;D

Anyway I'm off to bed now so take care all

Love willis xx

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thanks Willis for your reply. I saw Jack and Evie on their birthday card, both are adorable you must be so proud of them.
I was relieved to hear the heart beat, just over a week now til my 20 week scan. I really hope things are ok. Although it's only been 5 days since I heard the heart beat it's longer enough for me to be worrying again. I think it may be a little easier when I can feel movement which I havent done yet.  :(  Hopefully will be soon.
Hope everyone is doing ok? Anyone still reading??? x

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi ladies.

Someone has joined the site wanting some research from members going abroad. it's a very quick survey she's conducting (takes 5 minutes, literally). She is carrying out some research into peoples experiences of looking for fertility treatment abroad.

If you are able to help please use the link below.

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=270882.0

julsxx

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hi angx,

I didn't feel movement till around 23 to 24 week Mark I think. Everyone is different though so please try to not worry ( easier said than done though I know) .

I first just felt little popping sensations and flutters. Believe me you will soon be getting kicked really hard & especially in the rib cage. I remember saying to my two that I loved them very much & was pleased they were happy in my tummy but could they calm down a bit especially as they always seem to be awake & kicking the minute I went to bed ( obviously a insight to what lay ahead lol)

Try to enjoy it my lovely & any worries please ask away & I will try & put your mind at rest if I can

Take care

Willis xx

·
Registered
367 Posts
Angx - great news about your scan, good to hear everything is going smoothly for you. The time is going in pretty quick isn't it, 20 weeks next week. Well I guess the time doesn't seem that quick for you eh.

Willis - glad to hear all well with you and Jack and Evie, hope the house move went ok and you are settling in nicely.

Neets - how are you and Orla getting on. Bet life is busy busy these days.

Myrnah - How are you doing, you must only have another two or three months to go. Hope all well with you.

Hello to anyone I have missed. Hope you are all well too. Very quiet here these days. Hopefully the ladies from the CERAM cycle thread will be joining with their bumps soon  ^reiki^

Shoegals x

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi guys, hope you're all well. 

Angx, i bet you can't wait for your 20 week scan, half way eh? Incredible how time flies.  Do you think you will find out the sex of bubba?

Willis, i love your stories about Jack and Evie, "dick-load"! how funny, you forget they are like little sponges and pick everything up.  I really have to watch myself with my friends kids, as they repeat everything!  Hope Evie is ok now, you mentioned she was out of sorts after the jab. 

Shoegals, hope you're ok honey, lovely to catch up on here.  Neets, how is life with gorgeous Orla? Hope you're not too knackered.

Myrna, where are you? Would love to hear how you're doing with bump!

I think that we are going back for our frosties in November.  I have just started taking the pill again and so hopefully all systems go for mid November.  I had the miscarriage on the 10th July, then i had a period on the 18th August and am just in the midst of a horrible heavy one now (sorry tmi!), 3 weeks after the last! I am pleased that i am having them and i'm sure that my body is a little messed up but i want to get into the best shape possible for November.  I'm sure 4 months is plenty of time to recover between transfers isn't it?  Any thoughts on this would be gratefully received!  I know a lot of you lovely ladies have gone back for (and had great success) with your little frosties.  Fiona told me that i have a hatching blast AB and a CB in the freezer.

Enjoy your weekend ladies, hope it's full of love and laughter! xxxxxxx

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hi marysol,

Great to hear from you.

Evie much better thanx. Jack went downhill shortly after but they are now on the mend.

I'm so glad to hear you are going back for your frosties. J & e are (were) frosties. Proof that fresh isn't always best lol. There are many of us frostie successes now.

I think four months gap is ample. Unless things have changed it always used to be at least three months gap so your fine & I'm a believer that you know when the time is right anyway. When we went back for ours I knew it was right & I felt good so you go for it.

Got to dash but just wanted to say a quick hi

Love willis

·
Registered
170 Posts
It's good to have some comments on here...
Marysol.... we are definitely going to find out the sex, I've waited too long for this to wait any longer, plus knowing this 'may' be our only one, it will either be everything boy or everything girly. Mine is a little frostie too :) I have my little 9 week old neice coming today for 4 days, think it will be good practise for me. I have had her overnight before and I work with children so it's not all new, but never done 4 days with such a little one. I love her to pieces. :) :)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Marysol, so glad you are going back for your frosties. A Hatched blast is the best. My friend is due her baby soon and it was just one hatched blast so has to be good. Fiona told us you would need to wait three months before trying again. So I'm sure now that you have made the decision and feel ready it is most definitely the right time for you.

Talk soon

Shoegals x

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thanks for your encouragement everyone,  we are looking to go out to Marbella on the 13th November, so not long really.  I think that i will be more than ready by then! Let's hope that they are ready! XXX

·
Registered
487 Posts
Hi all,
I can't believe how long has passed without me writing. How exciting Marysol that you are going again - your timelines are almost identical to mine so I hope once again I can be an advert for positivity! - I of course remember that anxiety that I wasn't ready but the good thing is that your body will know just what to do and also once you get to Ceram they will make such a fuss of you that it will get rid of any worries. Shoegals, I hope you are ok - I think of you often, you are such a ray of sunshine for everyone. Angx, I can't believe how fast things are moving for you.
Hi to Willis (and Jack and Evie too!) - how are you? Looks like you are still looking after everyone bless you! - I haven't been receiving notifications so haven't checked in! Orla is keeping me very busy - she's a little dear - she has been very good - we get out and about a lot and she's very amenable - yesterday we went to a family baptism and she met most of my family - it was a lovely but very full on day - so today she's been a bit out of sorts - crying most of the day until DH came home and she's now sleeping - either she thinks a day at home with me is too dull or she is just worn out! I'm so sorry I've now been on more - I'll set up a notification on this thread  now.
Lots of love to all, Take care, Neets and little o!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Awh Neets good to hear from you and little O!

Glad everything going well your way. Sounds like little Orla is missing the attention today and is also worn out by the attention yesterday. You may have a little diva on your hands. ;D  It must have been great to show her off to your family, makes a change from feeling awkward around new parents and pregnant relatives I bet.

Anyhow, good to hear that all is going well.

Hope you will be back soon.

Shoegals x

1 - 20 of 603 Posts