Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tested positive on Friday, 14dpt but since then have had bleeding which has got progressively worse.  Rang clinic who have upped my pessaries by one to three in total.  Had a blood test at lunchtime today - this came back as 451.  The nurse said this was quite good but obviously we dont know yet if it is going up or down so will have another one on Thursday.  Just wondered what anyone else thought about the level and whether any of you ladies had also experienced a lot of bleeding/cramping after getting a BFP and still went on to have a successful pregnancy.  :-\  I can't believe there is still a viable embie there after all this.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi Clarky,

SOrry to hear you are having a few problems.  I'm also having loads of cramping and backache but no bleeding and am really worried something is wrong.

Just to put your mind at rest my friend didn't even know she was pregnant until 16weeks, and only found out then cos she had been having such heavy periods.  As for your levels, I'm no medical expert but have been looking at all the sites for HCG blood levels.  It's supposed to double every 48 hours.  We got 76 - 12 dpt so if you double it every 2 days you're not far from the same as what mine is hopefully.

God this is such a worry.  Hope this helps.

Lisa xx

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lisa, good to hear from a cycle buddy.  Your friend's story gives me some hope as the bleeding is just like  ^witch^.  If I hadn't had ICSI and so knew there was a chance we could be pregnant I would certainly have written this off a few days ago as a period.  Hope you start to feel better soon too.  This is such a nightmare!

Alex, thanks so much for the link.  It is really interesting and again gives me a bit of hope.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.