Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am really worried, I am day 34 pregnant and felt crampy yesterday and all again today.  My tummy is very tender and having miscarried after a frozen embroyo cycle last year after only a week and a half I scared the same thing may be happening again.  Is this normal.

Also being really thick, day 34 is from EC, do you add on two weeks?

Thanks for your help

Caroline

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi Caroline,

Sometimes you can get cramps because your uterus is stretching.  Try to take it easy - it's not easy trying to worry I know as I bled at 11 weeks however things turned out ok for me.

When you are working out how pregnant you are this may help.....

I had EC on 22nd April and then ET on 24th April.  On the 8th May I was considered to be 4 weeks pregnant.  This might help you with your calculations.  I think you need to add on 14 days on your calculations (Maths was never my strong point!)

Good luck and try not to stress yourself out - easy for me to say I know ... hope everything is ok

Gina

·
Registered
47 Posts
HI Caroline
I constantly had cramping during my early weeks of pregnany - I, like you, thought this was a bad sign, but plenty of ladies on here put my mind at rest and said they'd experienced it too!  I continually thought my period was going to start or I would m/c (I had done previously too), but luckily everything was fine - I'm currently 17.5 weeks pg.  I hope this helps a  bit, but try and relax and I wish you well for the future.

I think you count the days back from your last period? sorry, I never was very good at working it out!

Love
Joxxx

·
Registered
1 Posts
I too had severe cramps with all my pregnancies and, although there were chromosomal problems - for which two pregnancies had to be sadly terminated, the cramps caused no concern to anyone - but myself! ^reiki^

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dear All

Thank you for the replies, I feel more positive now and hopefully I can get to the scan on Friday and feel alot better.

Congratulations Jo and Gina and I hope you are now keeping well.

Caroline

1 - 5 of 5 Posts