Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,  I';m going out of my head worrying.

I woke this morning at 3am to go to the loo.  When I looked at the tissue there was a pinky/browny/orangey stain on the tissue.  Even though it was watery and no clots or anything, and no pain, I couldn't sleep but managed not to continually check all the time but had to go to the loo again at 6:30am and it was gone.  It had dried to that icky brown stuff, but barely visible.  It's gone now apart from the remnants turning the tissue a slight yellowy colour, though that's only if you look hard.
I phoned the midwife this morning and she said that it shouldn't be anything to worry about but that I should go and get a scan done tomorrow to be sure.

I am petrified that I am losing the baby.  I know the staining has gone now, but blood isn't good news is it?

I was hoping somebody might have some words of wisdom and stop me feeling so scared.

Debs x

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
It doesnt sound like a bleed Debs. The midwife would have had you in today if she was that concerned. Go in for a scan tomorrow just to put your mind at rest.
Let us know how you get on.

Love Kimx  xx

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Hi Debs

I had a similar thing happen to me. Mine I think was caused by straining to go to the loo. I have also heard comments that this can happen if you've been over doing it a bit. It did cause me to freak out before my 12 week scan, so I know how you feel.

love & lots of gentle hugs

Camilla

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh god, I am so relieved!!!

Had a scan yesterday, and we saw the our little miracle swimming around with it's legs crossed!!!  Strong heartbeat and she said everything looked as it should for 11 weeks.  Baby even measured a perfect 11w 2d.

I am so relieved I could cry, in fact i have... A LOT!!!

Thanks for your kind words, although they did little to stop the panic rising, I did keep reciting them in my head and it must have helped, I mean after all I didn't pass out in the waiting room did I?  ;D

Debs xx

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Hi Debs,

So glad the scan went well,it certainly is an amazing experience seeing the pictures on the screen.

Have a happy & healthy rest of your pregnancy

love & hugs

Camilla

PS. Remember don't over do things, if you feel you need a rest, take a rest  :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts