Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its the 2nd question but I had a bleed on day 8 after et, which was abit more than spotting so did a hpt clear blue digital..This showed not pregnant although this was only 9 days after et so perhaps a bit early. I then went to the clinic for the 14 day urine test and it showed a feint positive line. I have now just done another hpt clearblue digital test as I can't wait the whole week the clinic have recomended and it shows pregnant. Has this happened anyone else..

Thanks
Jo

·
Registered
48 Posts
Jo,    ;D

I tested very early and got a faint positive (very faint, if I squinted I could see a faint line), then I used a digital test, it said not pregnant, but the next day I got another digital test (did about 30 tests all in all!) and it said pregnant.  That test saying "pregnant" was the best day of my life!  Then I had a scan at 8 weeks and it revealed twins, that was the best day of my life!  Now I'm only 8 weeks away from another "best day of my life"!  (so big now I can hardly move, but loving every minute)  ;D

Take care of yourself honey, you're definately pregnant!  A positive is a positive!  The lines on your tests will get stronger and stronger every day as your HCG levels go up.....enjoy! 

lots of love
Kathryn xxxxx

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kathryn,,

Done another test with the First response, still showing pregnant.... Still dont want to get to excited...Will feel better if the hospital tell me the news...hard to believe it myself...when can you start to be a bit pleased

steve & Jo x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts