Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Have just got my BFP one day before OTD!!!!

Had a huge back up plan for when I got my BFN as when I had my BFN last time the fact I hadn't had a plan sent me  ^idiot^. However, no plan for my BFP ^spin^.

Has anyone got recommendation for pregnancy vitamins? Am thinking of the Zita West ones but am not sure if they are worth the money. It's so hard when you can't compare what's in them to others vits like pregnacare. Although I'm going to serach the net now...

Any help hugely appreciated! ^monkey^

Am so happy...still breaking into tears every now and then. Just hope it lasts...

Persian

·
Registered
764 Posts
Hi Persian

Early on in my pregnancy I was taking Pregnacare tablets and was horrified by the price  :eek: then I compared the Tesco own brand multivitamins for pregnancy (which are about a third of the price) and found that the two have the same contents! They're also often on a "three for two" offer  :)

Congratulations again  :)

Love Linz xx

·
Registered
959 Posts
i used to take zita west but cant justify them now. They do have a higher concentration of some vits but if you are eating healthily then you can change to the other cheaper ones, pregnacare is the most popular one.get the one with the omega 3 - as you will need that, its mroe expensive but its good for the baby

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Linz and needjustone - thanks for your advice. I've now received the zita west ones for 0-12wks. Although I eat very heathily with the odd treat of course ;), I've decided 2 take these for the first trimester and then moved to pregnacare. I also meant to order the ZW DHA too but ordered her cheaper 1-a-day tablets instead! I seem to be having shed-loads of supplements at the moment with taking additional iron, calcium, folic and q10 too. They can't do any harm and may have got me to my BFP this time as last time I didn't double up on these.

Thanks again ladies and good luck!

Persian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts