Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there
I am concerned that I have fallen pregnant again straight after a very early natural miscarriage (just four weeks pregnant). My ob/gyn doctor said that this was not advisable and that I should try to avoid it until I have another cycle (which are six week cycle) but I'm worried that I already fell pregnant and that the foetus will automatically be abnormal or will miscarry again.
Can you please advise on the odds of that being the case?

·
Registered
174 Posts
I am not a nurse but I do believe that your body knows what it is doing and when you are ready to fall pregnant again you will - please do not worrry.You miscarried very early last time I believe that the waiting rule really only applys if it is a later miscarriage. Enjoy your preganancy and congratulations! :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi,

The same happened to me. I had a missed m/c in January at 8wks and then conceved naturally in March. Will be 14 weeks by the end of this week. Fingers crossed for us both - try not to worry, what will be will be!
Moomin

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi
I have just found out I am 5 weeks pregnant again after my miscarriage in April.I had no bleeding since and my hubby said to do a pregnancy test just in case. I didn't think I would get pregnant so quickly and had been drinking and eating all the wrong things to make up for the fact i couldn't have them when i was pregnant. Spoke to the epu at the hospital today and will be having a scan next week. She told me not to worry as many women don't know they are pregnant and drink and eat the wrong things and that also some women have a miscarriage one month without realising and then get pregnant the next month.Hope everything goes ok for you keeping my fingers crossed.
Kate

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your responses and support and congratulations to you too. Fingers crossed it goes brilliantly for you too! If no sign of period tomorrow (when I'd be due) I'm heading off to grab and test and see what it says!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.