Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I posted earlier saying that my af had not arrived since having my d/r injection 13 days ago. 

Well, dp got me to do a pregnancy test just a minute a go - just to make sure - and was amazed to see its come up positive!

Can anyone tell me - would the prostap i had for d/r give me a positive test result even if im not pregnant? :-\

As i had one ectopic and one miscarriage last year, im obviously not going to get my hopes up just yet! :-\

Would be very grateful for any responses.

Thanks. 

Very worried and confused Nutty xxxx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Nutty

I am not a nurse but hun as far as i know the d/r injection wont give you a false ++ i hope and pray it is positive hun all crossed for you please keep us posted

love always lilly xxx

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply Lilly - and for being so kind. :)

I just feel so scared at the moment - dont know whether im coming or going now.

Ill have to try and stop thinking about things until i get to speak to my dr or i think ill go crazy. ^confused^.  God, i hope its real. ^reiki^

Nutty xxx

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi Nutty :) ,

Can't help with your question I'm afraid but just wanted to wish you all the best for your dr's appt and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Sarah xx

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Lilly and Sarah  :)

I just wanted to give you an update of whats been happening with me since my panicky email the other day.

Well, i went to the dr to have blood tests so they could check my beta levels and got the results back this afternoon.  Im so happy to say that they said its definitely not an ectopic pregnancy  ;D 

Apparently my levels have gone from 940 to over 2000 in the last 48 hours so its looking good this time.  ^reiki^ Im soooo shocked, but  ^spin^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

Thanks for your support and good wishes - i really appreciate it.

Good luck to you two for everything in the future.

Love Nutty xxxx

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
^congrats^ nutty on your ^BFP^

love
suzie xx

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Congrats Nutty well done love! take good care of yourself and lil one!

^BFP^ ! !
Charlie xxx

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Mega congratulations Nutty Girl - I am so happy for you.  :) I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Nic G xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
congratulations nutty girl on you  ^BFP^ I'm wishing you a happy and healthey pregnancy ahead
                          love baby wisper

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Congratulations Nuttygirl!!! What a fab miracle!  ^BFP^ ^BFP^
Have a happy and healthy pregnancy, hun.
Love
Caroline
xxx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.