Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only discovered that i'm 5 weeks pregnant last night after waiting endlessly for my AF to come so i can start a round of Clomid. I'm really excited and nervous at the same time because i've started spotting since morning with a bit of cramping. Mainly dark brown stuff on my pantyliner. I'm getting really scared.

·
Premium Member
7,539 Posts
At this early stage the brown spotting could be a good sign - as it could be related to implantation. Red bleeding would be a concern, although lots of ladies have this also (me included) and still go on to have a successful pregnancy.

I would make sure you get a couple of HCG tests done at your GP if you can

Sending you lots of  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  for a successful pregnancy

Karenanna xxx

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much for ur advice. I'm still spotting but i'm trying my best to keep my mind of it, it so difficult though. I'm praying the spotting does not affect the pregnancy. If only i could get just one sympton, maybe it will put my mind at rest.  :)

·
Premium Member
5,306 Posts
Congratulations Yemmie! I had spotting (dark brownish) for about 5 days between 5-6 weeks and as you can see from my ticker, my beanie is doing well. Also my symptoms didn't really start properly until about 6 weeks, and everyone is different - you might be one of the lucky ones who doesn't get many symptoms. So there is still every chance you can go on to have a successful pregnancy. Are you having an early scan or blood test? That would help put your mind at rest. Wishing you all the best  ^hugme^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You know what? Joining this site is exactly what i need, having all u lovely ladies out there ready to offer words of advice is so nice and comforting. Thanks so much Carrie, will demand for a scan from my GP on Monday. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy ^reiki^ :) :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
congratulations Yemmie
so delighted to hear of your pregnancy :)
try not to worry about the spotting, i had spotting up until 12 weeks
and everything has gone fine with my pregnancy.
i had 2o week scan last week and baby is looking perfect.
i know its a very worrying time but try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy
as much as possible its a very special time in your life.
you will be in my thoughts and prayers, hope you have a very happy and
healthy pregnancy. ^hugme^

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Michelle, i'm more settled now and really hopeful. I  ^pray^ you have a stress free pregnancy too darl. May we all have every cause to be joyful at the end of this wonderful journey. Loads of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.