Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I got a BFP  ^reiki^ last week and went to see my consultant today. He prescribed me Pregnyl HCG injections twice a week the first one was today at the EPU and the nurse who did it, did it in my bum  :-[ (well just above) but my gynae said that when I have them next week to tell the nurse to administer it in my abdomen just under the skin. Do u think it matters that it went in my bum today and not abdomen?
Thanks
Helen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump  :)

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
No, I don´t think it matters at all!! I´m a bum girl,  ^shake^always prefer giving there to the tum!! Whichever way it will work it´s way into your blood stream and boost your levels of natural progesterone.

Ruth

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks so much Ruth! Now I'm worrying that I don't feel sick as my consultant said the HCG injection will make me feel sick! Is it possible that I just am not a sicky person in pregnancy?
H xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Ruth! It's early days yet anyway i'm trying not to worry but it's hard as I've lost 3 babies so far. Let's hope this is 4th time lucky. At least i'm having extra hormones this time eh? Thanks again! Lots of love Helenxxxxxxxxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.