Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

After going through 2 weeks simulation I had just 3 eggs removed, of which only one has fertilised. I am having the transfer on Friday and was wondering if anyone who's been through this can give some advise on the best way to prepare yourself? I am having acupuncture beforehand and the day after transfer in the hope that it helps.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated  :)

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
I don't have any specific advice other than to try to take things as easy as possible (including resting on the sofa when you get the chance), to eat a good diet with plenty of protein, zinc etc, and to drink plenty liquid. I also tried to keep my tummy warm (but not using a hot water bottle)- especially in this kind of cold weather.  I had acupuncture on both my successful cycles so I think that is well worth a go.  (I had it half an hour before and after ET).  If you post on one of the other boards (eg Peer Support - During Treatment) you may get more replies.  Wishing you lots and lots of luck ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  for tomorrow and your 2ww

Ellie

·
Registered
552 Posts
I also went for acupuncture -  and will again.

Acupuncturist recommended keeping back & tummy warm, so I wore a fleece blanket like a sarong, relaxing & taking it easy as much a possible and no orgasms!

I also had another acu session mid 2ww.

Good luck, E X  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.