Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello lovely ladies and gents

I hope this message finds you all well, I am one big bag of love tonight  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*  we have finally got our court date after waiting for weeks and weeks and weeks.

My question is - should we buy our SWer (and Spike's) a little pressie? (or would you buy yours?). We get on really well with both of them so are thinking we may do but wanted to see what everyone thought?

How weird will it be to not have any SS or SWer input???  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lots of love
T
xxx

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Hi, we bought personalised candles for each of ours... they were not too elaborate a gift but something personal... had something like... their name.. thank you for helping to make our dreams come true .. love ....

congrats on getting to court. its a fab fab feeling to be sw free....(till next time  ;) )

xx

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Hi

Congratulations on your date coming through, how exciting!

We bought both ours a Willow Tree ornament, a photo in a frame of DS for his SW and some nice chocs.

Yes, it will feel odd not to have SWs visiting but you get used to it......and then you start again!!!! :)

OT x

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Snap OT  ;D  We brought a Willow Tree gift too, our sw was very timid so we just handed it to her at the last possible moment before she got in her car and told her to open it when she got home.  That worked quite well as I didn't know what to do about carrying a gift round on the day of court or when to give it to her.... turned out we walked back to our cars together so was glad we'd left her gift in the car and could hand it to her quickly before she got embarrassed  :)

Enjoy your very special day and the very last formality for the rest of your family lives  :)  ................ until number 2 of course  :p

xxxxx

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
we only had 1 sw at court for DS..(she was our sw and his aswell) i gave her a card and she joined us for a celebratory coffee in town..and i took her a bunch of flowers the week later as she runs our adoption toddler group..
cant remember what happened first time round ^idiot^
dont forget they are still your sw for a full year after panel for support but if you need them..then they cut you off ;D
or at least thats how it works in our LA :-\

kj x

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi

Thank you for your replies and suggestions. Will have a mooch around the t'internet at the gifts you have all kindly suggested and will organise something for the big day - still one big bag of love  ;D ;D ;D ;D 
And you are right - we will be off again when we start for number 2!!!

Thank you all once again

xxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.