Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Wow....I had to double check that and read it again! I was beginning to think you were April Fooling us early Tony ;D

Leni

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:)

I wouldnt joke about that kind of thing ;D

But you have got me thinking about April 1st now ;D

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
/bump

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont know.... sorry :(

If you email and ask then please let us know :)

Tony,
x

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
I wanna go there, Its sounds/looks Fab!

Can we make the next meet up in barbados Mr Tony man ??  ;D

Nicky x x x

·
Registered
911 Posts
hi tony and everyone i emailed about this and have apparantly been put forward on the list god knows how many ppl are on this list though we all get told in april if we are succesful or not so we will soon see what happens

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Can't wait to see you on the telly!  Hope they get your best side!

Jess x

·
Registered
911 Posts
Thanks jess but like i say dont know if we will be the lucky couple yet there must be loads off ppl wanting to try it

Kerry xx

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hi...I have just received an email to say we have been short listed for the free IVF in Barbados..20 Couples have been short listed..Just want to know if anyone else has had a mail....??
Is this real? any catches do you think..feel about scared..wondering if it is like a sales thing and everyone has been told the same thing..hope not but just curious..

Bobble xxxx

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
Bobble

Sounds good!

Perhaps speak to Tony, he may know  a bit more :)

Love Lou xxxx

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Hiya Bobble,
I have just spoken to Night Nurse a little while ago (shes on hols at the mo or she would of probably replied herself) She was telling me she has recieved an email saying she has been short listed too.

I wonder how many people from FF applied for it? LOL it would be interesting to know :)

Nicky x x x

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
;D I was sent an email last week shortlisting me as well.
Bit strange that out of the 20 couples, at least 3 of them are on here!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Hi everyone!

I was also shortlisted!! ::)

Think Tony was right, perhaps it is just an advertising ploy! Well thought up by someone!

Emmak

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
Yep me too all abit odd if you ask me maybe Lou is right Tony may know more info !!
take care Lou xx

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
I was sent an email last week saying I was in the last 20 too!
At the time I thought it was sod's law as we had just decided to stop trying  ;D
well it looks like most of the 20 have come from ff maybe we could all go and have a Barbados ff reunion  ^roflmao^
Dydie xx

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Dydie - your photo of that cat and the fly was in the Sun yesterday - it immediatly made me think of you!

Marie xx

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I would suggest caution with this clinic (and I have my reasons for saying that)

Tony,
x

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.