Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ive just recently got a natural bfp  :eek: and i was wondering where i could get a private scan done to check the baby

is in the right spot  :) i would like to get it done at about 6weeks  ::) any idea girls thanks

·
Registered
138 Posts
hi hun
ive had private scans done at babybond in gosforth and also at the rvi in newcastle, have to say i prefered the rvi as they are done by a consultant.
hope this helps
sarah

·
Registered
799 Posts
Hiya

Congratulations  :)

I have a feeling that babybond only do scans at around 10 weeks from what I remember from my obsessive scan days  ;)  Details are on their website though.
I am also sure that the RVI only do early scans if there is a problem (i.e bleeding). I had to be referred there by my doctor.

Hope you have a lovely happy pregnancy  ^hugme^

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Congratulations on your pregnancy  :)

Babybond will scan between 7 and 11 weeks ... seems costly though  :-\

Why do you feel you need to be scanned?

Good luck
Dee
xxx

·
Registered
799 Posts
Fudgeyfoo Just had a look on the baby bond website and they now do an early scan between 7&11 weeks but us £95. This is new since I went but is a good thing to put your mind at rest.  ^hugme^

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks alison and sarah  ;)

dee i want to know that the pregnancy is in the right place  i was really shocked to get a natural bfp as my tubes are

really damaged  :-\ so want to rule out ectopic  :-\

ive just been on the website and gonna try and get a scan for 7weeks  :) thanks again  ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts