6,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New home ladies :)

Happy chatting :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Thanks Ceri

Calgary, have you had the beta level yet? Hope everything is alright.

Karen x

·
Registered
888 Posts
Hey Karen - thanks so much for checking in.  I've been waiting in the doctor's office for the last 3 hrs waiting for my results (no point in hobbling around on crutches) and they've just come back:

I'm very happy to announce that I just received my HcG results back and they are 65.4!!!  I'm definitely  ^BFP^ .  Whooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Thanks to Jennifer, Anali and all the great people at Procreatec for getting me and my DH this far!!!! ^hugme^

I'm going to be watching closely for our next set of good news!!!

XXX
Calgary

·
Registered
356 Posts
That's brilliant!! Very happy for you  ^hugme^

·
Registered
271 Posts
Yahoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thrilled to pieces for you Calgary. That is just marvellous. Thank goodness for good news and let us hope for much more.

By the way, how do you get your GP to do bloods on an urgent turnaround?? Impressive!

Congrats again

mbooshxxxx

·
Registered
852 Posts
Congratulations, that is wonderful news!!!

Hope many more to come on this thread
X Molly

·
Registered
888 Posts
Thanks for the congrats everyone - DH and I are understandably thrilled!!!

Mboosh - my GP won't do HcG blood tests so I had to go to my Immune Doc for them.  He also did a progesterone test too to make sure I'm good (I am - probably because I'm on 100mg of Gestone as well as 400mg of Utrogestan).

·
Registered
197 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS Calgary!!!

What a fantastic start to the weekend! Fingers & toes crossed for many more BFP on this thread.

x

·
Registered
138 Posts
Calgary99, that is absolutely fantastic news! You and your DH must be ecstatic!  Hope you're celebrating in style after the long road you've had!  Positive babydust for everyone else on the thread.

^clapping^ ^banana^ ^congrats^ ^BFP^ ^pompom^

·
Registered
324 Posts
Fantastic news Calgary YIPPEE  ^BFP^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^  I am so happy for you both lets hope this is the start of many more to come which I am sure it will be.  Good luck to everyone going for treatment soon and to Irishgrin on the 2ww.

I see we have moved how do we find ourselves now and where is our other thread gone as I just followed the link to here but could not find us on the normal menu board.

Again Congrats to Calgary and DH and well done to the team at Procreatec.

Another procreatec baby on the way  ^babycrawl^

Kath  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
357 Posts
OMG Calgary - many congrats! Can't believe you were in the clinic same day as me and you are now BFP! Please send some of that good luck my way for my trip in Jan. Well done Procreatec and hope I can be another of the success stories in the not-too-distant future along with all the other ladies trying at mo!
Lots of hugs  ^hugme^

·
Registered
632 Posts
^banana^ Woweeeeeeey What Brilliant news Calgary!!!  ^banana^ ^congrats^ ^BFP^ ^jumpin^  Well done excelent news,cant believe you tested so early bet you nearly fell over when you saw that line  ;D  well officially your still on your 2ww so that means no jumping up and down, feet up and rest still. congrats to you and hubby enjoy!!  ;)

Irishgrin congrats on being Pupo,take it easy hope you will join Calgary in the celebrations soon  ^pray^

Hi Kath,you have to go to international thread then spain,then you will find our procreatec comes up trumps the original,bit sad that the one we started is now locked and we cant add to it,still things change and we have to move on i supose  ::)

Take care girlies  ^hugme^  scov.xx  Ps look forward to hearing all about your treatment Karen lovely to here from you. ^reiki^

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, despite the freezing cold weather...heating goes on this weekend, hurrah!!

Well we had some brillo news yesterday....11 eggs collected all mature, so just waiting to hear how many fertilised over night. Keep you posted.

x

·
Registered
888 Posts
Everycloud - 11 eggies is marvelous!!! You must be so chuffed! Sending you lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for great news today!

Irishgrin - hope you're taking it easy!! ;)

Coolcat - yes, absolutely sending great vibes your way and for all the other ladies on or near their transactions.  I can't help but think that every positive we get is a boon for everyone else! ^hugme^

Helloooo to everyone else!  You've all been so sweet with your congratulations.  We're thrilled but understandably cautious.  Our next big milestone will be the scan at 7weeks (because I'm travelling for the 6th week) when we should see a heartbeat.  We've never gotten to that point before so I'll be really celebrating then!

In the meantime I'm trying to source my gestone, prednisolone and clexane as the costs are mounting up again especially with the other immune treatments (intralipids, LIT etc).  Normally I'm very good with keeping track of expenses but in the case of 'quest for baby' I've been less than diligent.  I guess I know that we'd pay just about anything to make it all work... ;)

take good care all and have a brilliant weekend,
Calgary

·
Registered
852 Posts
Every Cloud, really thrilled for you - thats great to hear. Hope they all develop nicely.

Stay well, Molly  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
226 Posts
Just checking in after a week without any time and WOW what a lot can happen- Calgary has a BFP well ahead of time, how wonderful!!!! Congratulations! And 2 other ladies in waiting for results or embryos. All the best!
As for me, 13 weeks today, still bit nauseaus, now virtually off steroids (Horay!) and just carrying in the aspirin- the new NHS advice is that all of us women over 40 (or about to be in my case) with first pregnancies should stay on aspirin throughout pregnancy, so bear that in mind!!!
Off to bed as such a busy week and no energy to watch the recorded X Factor, will have to save it for tomorrow- who should go??
Night night all Trisky x

·
Registered
632 Posts
Hi Ladies,great news 11 eggs,hope you get lots of lovely emby,s every cloud  ^reiki^

Hi Trisky nice to here from you,interesting that they say you should carry on the aspirin,wish i had continued them myself,would next time. Can I ask did it cost much more than fet to have adopted emby's? Did you have to pay for fet aswell? Dont answer if you dont want to,just interested as might be an option for some of us too. Glad you are doing well cant believe you are already 13 weeks.  ^hugme^

Hope you are okay Irishgrin,when is your official testdate? ^reiki^

Wonder if there will be a lot more bfp now people are taking steriods,lets hope so ladies  ^pray^
Take care all  ^hugme^  scov.xx

·
Registered
888 Posts
Trisky - 13 weeks - supercongrats!!!! ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ I'm on Clexane (blood thinner like aspirin but injectible  :-[ ) until 31 weeks so that resonates with what you've been told re aspirin.  I apparently have a bit of a clotting issue but am told that in the UK a good half of the population has the same.  So it makes sense that they ask women to take baby aspirin throughout the pregnancy as it'll def help for all those women and should do no harm for the others.

Scov - I'm on steroids too until ~12 weeks and believe that it will def help.  I'll also be taking gestone and utrogestan (progesterone) as well as double my normal estrogen until 12 weeks too.  A little concerned about the estrogen as I'm on 350mg which seems like an awful lot especially given the scares of breast cancer with excess estrogen.  However, at least I'm on heavy progesterone which should mitigate the issue.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! ^hugme^
Calgary

·
Registered
324 Posts
Morning everyone hope you are all having a nice weekend and enjoying the sunshine (which shows up all the dirt on the windows!!) EveryC that is a great amount of eggs to be collected I hope a lot of them fertilise are you going to go to blast again this time - when are you heading out to Madrid I am sending you all the positive vibes I really hope it works for you this time  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  - Trisky great to hear from you the time is going really quickly 13 weeks already is'nt it great.  The nausea usually starts to ease off at about 16 weeks (not in my case!) so hopefully you will only have a few more weeks of it.

Calgary take it easy on your trip abroad and try not to do too much. Irishgrin hope you are doing ok when are you testing.

Scov thanks for guiding me in the direction of the thread it is quite sad to see our thread all locked up now I had a read over it yesterday to when I first joined it seems like a lifetime ago now so much as happened but my God we could chat we used to never shut up especially about what we had for dinner!!! but as you said we have to move on as we all move through the cycle of treatment other people start theirs etc - I really hope you can get to Madrid in the New Year it needs to be your turn now.  The treatment definitely seems to have changed since PD and I went everyone seems to be on so much more medication now so hopefully that will work in your favour when it is your turn as we are having great success on here.

Well I will sign off now as I have decided I need to pack my hospital suitcase today I have had all the stuff laid out since last week so still have not got around to actually putting it in the suitcase so I am going to do that now.

Have a great weekend everyone and Trisky in answer to who should go on the X Factor I think definitely Wagner and Diva Fever or girl group, Cher (Cant stand her) but I'm sure it will be none of them and somebody good will go instead.

Take care all and hello to everyone looking in who we have not heard from in some time.

Kath  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
77 Posts
Wow what brilliant news on the thread!  ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^fairydust^ Congratulations Calgary - what brillinat news.  Look after yourself with the travelling.  Every cloud fantastic number of eggs - its all looking great for you too!  Procreatec really are coming up trumps!  Trisky I can't beleive you are at 13 weeks already and Kath and PD are packing hospital bags.

The drug regime really seems to have changed.  Perhaps the clotting and immune issues explain much of the 25% unexplained fertility in the UK.

As for me I'm hoping to go back and collect my frosties before Xmas so fingers crossed!  Good luck everyone else in the process.

Laters
Kes  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

1 - 20 of 789 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.