Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Peter,
Not sure if I'm doing this right as it's my first time on the site. Please could you see my question in IUI section and try and respond?
Thanks!
MelM.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Dear Mel,

Could you put your question on this site please?

Thanks,

Peter

MelM. said:
Peter,
Not sure if I'm doing this right as it's my first time on the site. Please could you see my question in IUI section and try and respond?
Thanks!
MelM.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Peter, Thanks for coming back to me. This was my question:
I had my first IUI two weeks ago today and did the recommended pregnancy test this morning. It's negative but I still don't have a period. Is this down to the progesterone pessaries and should I stop using them? I'm on 400mg once per day. I was told my period would begin normally if implantation didn't happen. Could I be pregnant? Should I test again and when?
Please help. Thanks Peter.

ps. This is a great site!

·
Registered
856 Posts
Please see my comments in your text:

MelM. said:
Hi Peter, Thanks for coming back to me. This was my question:
I had my first IUI two weeks ago today and did the recommended pregnancy test this morning. It's negative but I still don't have a period. Is this down to the progesterone pessaries and should I stop using them?

Possibly but do not stop taking any medication unless your clinic tell you to do so.

I'm on 400mg once per day. I was told my period would begin normally if implantation didn't happen. Could I be pregnant?

Possibly. you need to ask your clinic for further advice

Should I test again and when?

Within a week if the period does not arrive.

Regards,

Peter

Please help. Thanks Peter.

ps. This is a great site!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts