Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya

I have just had a fun afternoon reading my notes!!

I just wondered if anyone can indicate what kind of figure progesterone levels should be to show ur ovulating

Mine were between 33 and 37
my mind is all full of curiosity!!

Thanks
Emilyxx

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi Em

How you doing ?  Long time no chat !
I was told by our consultant that anything over 30 meant you ovulated fine, although some women are told over 40 (fairly new indicating guidelines ???) ....obviously without being a medical professional I couldn't say for sure but if my consultants (2 - both fertility experts but see one for endo, one for ferility) are to be believed then if your day 21 prog level is over 30 then you've ovulated !  Sorry if I've just repeated myself...I've not drunk any wine for ages & had 2 glasses tonight & feeling bit of lightweight !
Anyway, looks like you ovulated which is fantastic !
I wish you all the luck in the world - from "knowing" you for soooo long I really hope yours & Ians dreams come true soon...
Not sure if I've helped...
Take care hun
Hugs
Natasha

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Hiya Emily,

Like natasha says anything over 30 means you have OV'd, if yours were usually between 33-37 then you did OV, maybes just not enough to get pg unfortunatly.

I got my last 3 cycles results back and they were
April 15.5
May 69.8
June 2.5 (-yes 2.5 I haven't miss typed that, I laughed out loud because its pretty pathetic don't you think LOL)

How did you get your notes Hun? Ive wanted to get a copy of my notes but wasn't sure if the hospital would give me them? did you just ask for them?

Nicky x x x

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hiya Natasha and Nicky

Natasha.....long time no chat hun, how u getting on??

Nicky i requested to read my gp notes and all the tests etc and letters that came from the gynae and fert clinic were in there !! :)

However, have to say my progesterone readings were on 100mg of clomid

Havent had any done recently but will have some done on my first cycle post op which will be soon hopefully !!

Time will tell i guess

Hope ur enoying the sunshine

Emilyxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.