Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

just through my first round of ivf and waiting now… Had my embryo transfer 2 days ago & on progesterone since ER. I’m celiac as well. So wondering about combination of all tablets and my body but pharmacy said all ok for me.
Now I’m noticing side effects of some nausea, & flatulence. I felt a hot flush yesterday and was light headed for a moment or 2. Oh I’m suddenly really tired by 8pm now as well. Due to start aspirin over weekend as well.

If I google it, I’m sure That won’t help! What are peoples experiences of pessaries? Will check out with clinic today re my symptoms but im sure they will tell me every woman acts different .

thanks all x

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
You've literally wrote my symptoms of pessaries 'word for word' 😂 delightful things. I'm on day 10 post transfer and have since had my positive. Everything crossed you'll get yours too!🤞 xx

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha ha delightful things alright! It’s nice to hear I’m not alone with the symptoms! The symptoms are so not pleasant!
all worth it if it works!! Awh thanks x
Oh congrats. That’s brilliant news. You must be delighted ❤ Awh those pessaries are worth it so!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts