Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may know I am going  ^idiot^ on this tww.
I had red, pink and brown spotting last wed and thursday, not much, but enough to knock the wind out of me. What I was wondering was if the red bleeding was the start of af cant it be the progesterone that is keeping it away or once it has started would it have continued?
I am not saying it was implantation I think I have lost confidence since I got a shock it was only 5 days after 2 day transfer when I spotted, but I was just wondering if af can be kept away once started or if it is more likely that the bleed was from elsewhere? It has now been 5 days since and I have had no more spotting going crazy and needing some support.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Chocolate Button - I am not medically qualified, so I might not be in the best position to answer, BUT, if your spotting was pink/brown, I was always under the impression that that meant hormones....... as it was on day 5 after a 2 day transfer, could it have been implantation "bleeding" - I think I am right in saying that implantation usually occurs between days 5 and 12 (please correct me someone, if I am wrong on that).

I might also be wrong about this, but, all of my previous cycles I have bled before test date - despite taking the cyclogest (Progesterone support) and so I would think, that if it was going to continue, it would have done.... despite your progesterone support (again, feel free to correct me if I am wrong on that  :))

I will keep everything crossed for you, for test day  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Reality xx xx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

The progesterone support can sometimes delay your AF and therefore its difficult to say.

Any brown / pink bleeding could be down to implantation bleeding or just old blood.

Hang in there hun and ^goodluck^ for test day  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

x x x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts